X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty much finished now. Just editing and trying to extend from 4 pages to 5 pages lol.

Thinking of posting the essay in a new thread. Tl;dr content but would create some fantastic conversations. Maybe too mature for SW lolz. That's pretty damn hypocritical on my behalf in regards to my essay but oh well lol.
    flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by Daviticus View Post
      Had to look it up after you mentioned it. Agreed, I can dig it.
      Definitely, and their mix of All of the Lights is legit as well.
      Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
      Pretty much finished now. Just editing and trying to extend from 4 pages to 5 pages lol.

Thinking of posting the essay in a new thread. Tl;dr content but would create some fantastic conversations. Maybe too mature for SW lolz. That's pretty damn hypocritical on my behalf in regards to my essay but oh well lol.
      Doubtful, we have some excellent conversations sometimes. I would post it in the photo subsection though.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Definitely, and their mix of All of the Lights is legit as well.

Doubtful, we have some excellent conversations sometimes. I would post it in the photo subsection though.
        Honestly, doesn't belong in the photo section. You'll see if you read a different paragraph.
        flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• what is this I hear about new thread posting?
          something I can troll?
          1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
          2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
            Honestly, doesn't belong in the photo section. You'll see if you read a different paragraph.
            Ahh, well then OT?
            Originally posted by kevinc View Post
            what is this I hear about new thread posting?
            something I can troll?
            Fucking troll GTFO.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i wont tolerate trolling
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                i wont tolerate trolling
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lmfao.

Kielan, I was checking out your Flickr account, you've got some boss photos man.
                  - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

lmfao.

Kielan, I was checking out your Flickr account, you've got some boss photos man.
                    Thanks a lot dude!
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• No probs. Better than the Ken-Block-nutswinging-Subaru-driving-rich-parents-with-unlimited-credit-limits bullshit kids around my area that call themselves photographers. It's refreshing to see something that's not pseudo-HDR or over-shopped and processed for a change.
                      - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

No probs. Better than the Ken-Block-nutswinging-Subaru-driving-rich-parents-with-unlimited-credit-limits bullshit kids around my area that call themselves photographers. It's refreshing to see something that's not pseudo-HDR or over-shopped and processed for a change.
                        Hahahah I know exactly what you mean. I wouldn't consider myself a photographer, I really really enjoy it, but I'm not talented enough with it to shoot for anyone or really get paid for it. :/
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Just takes time Kielan. You're young, don't sweat it, just keep shooting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            i wont tolerate trolling
                            hahahahahha
                            1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                            2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              Just takes time Kielan. You're young, don't sweat it, just keep shooting.
                              This.

I know a guy here in SLC who just dicked around with cameras and random old studio equipment in his free-time while he wasn't deployed in the Army. Took his hobby to the next level and now shoots weddings and small commercial spots with his own equipment.

Just takes a bit of patience. Do work son.

Comment

• man this fucking jerk on my local forum pisses me off

"omg I have a r32 I'm so cool"

fucking asshole was trying to sell me his beat kouki for 8500 IIRC it had:
                                130k miles
                                interior was BEAT to hell and it was the shitty ivory
                                fucking primer spray on the jdm wing, front hood, bumper, and lip
                                lip was cracked
                                was making a weird sound
                                started life as an auto
                                paint was F U C K E D
                                shitty springs and shocks
                                R O T A S
                                and there is alot of other shit I'm forgetting
                                Worst part is the guy made it sound like it was a good deal, and I drove almost 2 hours just to get there.

And he talks shit about other cars that are better than his, that people are trying to sell.
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X