X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i pay 80/month. and in 6 months it will go down to like $40
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• God, i can't wait to drive. Just being able to go to the skatepark after school and not have to wait for a bus will be awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        I **** you.
        haha $2880 a year +taxes.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          i pay 80/month. and in 6 months it will go down to like $40
          my old man pays $400 a year on His 96 Silverado Diesel
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Damn I have a single speeding ticket, basic coverage on a E36 328i was $196 a month, for an M3 it was $200 a month. Full coverage on the 328 would be 492 on the M3 500... that's getting raped.
            You're what, 18? I was 20 with no points on my record.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              You're what, 18? I was 20 with no points on my record.
              Yeah 18.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                my old man pays $400 a year on His 96 Silverado Diesel
                getting old is awesome
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Fucking hell. I HATE PHP.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Live in my shoes from HS. Then tell yourself that.

Just cut the shit.
                    Eh. I was bullied back in HS too but I'm not going to let that shit affect me in what I'm doing right now. Neither should you.

Most of the members were busting your balls anyway.

Fake it till you make it. (Being awesome.)

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                      Eh. I was bullied back in HS too but I'm not going to let that shit affect me in what I'm doing right now. Neither should you.

Most of the members were busting your balls anyway.

Fake it till you make it. (Being awesome.)
                      I let shit bother me, I realize that's a problem I have. But in all reality I would really rather just have high school erased from my mind. I don't even know where to start with how much I ***** it.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• My record is garbage, I was paying $400/mo full coverage for a VR6 Jetta. Go figure once I knocked it down to liability to save a couple hundo, I drive the fucker off the side of a mountain road and total it.

I'm down to $90/mo. liability on my Rx7. Its' paid-off and was a $200 car, so full-coverage isn't necessary. My Starion, however, will get collectors insurance after its' rebuilt and appraised. Gonna insure that bitch for $25,000, granted it's going to rape my pocket.
                        - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

I let shit bother me, I realize that's a problem I have. But in all reality I would really rather just have high school erased from my mind. I don't even know where to start with how much I ***** it.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Now if anyone tries to bully Jason j will personally deliver a fucking beating.

Comment

• High School isn't all that bad I can't wait to leave though

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                Now if anyone tries to bully Jason j will personally deliver a fucking beating.
                                <3

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivU_Yjp0PkA"]YouTube - Jessica Barton dyno tx2k11[/ame]

Look at Orange Hat.

Comment

Working...
                                X