This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justy's are boss.
    - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• ^i know what you mean, i bought my first car and paid for all the insurance etc. yet had to register it under my parents with myself as a driver. shit sucked not having the title in my name but it saves money so it's still worth it

Comment

• Originally posted by Daviticus View Post
        Justy's are boss.
        Yeah man. SO much fun in the snow

The insurance now is just over £1,000. Car is worth about £300-500

Comment

• 1000 a year? Thats not bad...
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Serious I paid $430 a month when I bought the m3. Convicted street racer in a sports car = insurance rape.

Comment

• Was that for full coverage?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yea, now I only pay $300 a month and I have full coverage on 3 cars lol

Comment

• Damn I have a single speeding ticket, basic coverage on a E36 328i was $196 a month, for an M3 it was $200 a month. Full coverage on the 328 would be 492 on the M3 500... that's getting raped.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Honestly I don't give a fuck, there are somethings that hit a nerve that you just shouldn't joke about.
                    Damn Kielan you went to highschool with some real assholes!

Comment

• No, £4,500(a year) for a Subaru Justy is getting raped.

Comment

• Later RT working with lady friend tonight.

Comment

• I got full Coverage on both my lincoln and 240sx, They come to $240 a month together.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Damn I have a single speeding ticket, basic coverage on a E36 328i was $196 a month, for an M3 it was $200 a month. Full coverage on the 328 would be 492 on the M3 500... that's getting raped.
                            that's if the car is in your name. use your parents while you still can. i put my m5 under my dad's name/insurance and i dont pay anymore than i did for my passat. rounds out to about 1600/year without collision

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                              I got full Coverage on both my lincoln and 240sx, They come to $240 a month together.
                              I **** you.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
                                that's if the car is in your name. use your parents while you still can. i put my m5 under my dad's name/insurance and i dont pay anymore than i did for my passat. rounds out to about 1600/year without collision
                                I know, that's just about the only way I would get a new car though...
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X