X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ps, about to get on a plane to Baltimore, hopefully I'll be able to get the job I want

Comment

• just spent $300 in eyeglasses. All i keep thinking now is how many parts i could have bought for that.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• I dropped 160 on my Oil Rigs a few weeks ago, because I "lost" my last pair. 2 days later I found the ones I thought I "lost" because my brother hid them under the couch, because he thought it was funny...
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
          Lol, I feel like my car is super high at the moment, this is sad because it's a lot lower than some people that think they're low haha
          on the plus side, ive been going back and forth with andrew@openroad about an air system for the e30.
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            I dropped 160 on my Oil Rigs a few weeks ago, because I "lost" my last pair. 2 days later I found the ones I thought I "lost" because my brother hid them under the couch, because he thought it was funny...
            oh man, that would have been an ass whooping from me

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Oh I beat his ass.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• How hard is solidworks to learn? I'll need it for a possible job. The guy who offered the position to me doesn't think I'll need to know, while his partner does.
                -George
                flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  on the plus side, ive been going back and forth with andrew@openroad about an air system for the e30.
                  Yea budday!!

Comment

• Never tried it. I hear its not too bad but you need to spend a lot of time learning it. Kinda like if you want to be good a PS or anything else really. Just mess around with it and find your way around it.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                      just spent $300 in eyeglasses. All i keep thinking now is how many parts i could have bought for that.
                      Ive been putting this off for months! My glasses are scrached to the shithouse, almost as blury as not wearing them... but I need to get funds to finish the daily... need it on the road asap... ahwell.
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• God I **** owning an import.

I rang honda cause i need a knock sensor for my Legend which is an import. Amazingly not aus delivered honda legends came out with knock sensors, therefore I cant get one.

Luckily I managed to find a wrecker with an import motor with the knock sensors. $90 a pop... guess its the price you have to pay if you wanna play...

I could do a rusty on the other hand and just have dashboard lights in my face 24/7 haha
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Having lights on all day would piss me off so bad. I've thought about just cutting my cats out and running straight pipes, but the thought of the check engine light has kept me from it.

also, am I the only one that's loling about mike's e28 thread?
                          -George
                          flickr

Comment

• Why am I so tired?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Because the Lakers are WRECKING?
                              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• I could give a shit less about basketball. I honestly **** it, and all the stereotypes that are cast on me because of it. But really, fuck basketball.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X