X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    I sent this draft to my buddy to see what he said:

Like I said, I have $100 cash in hand right now and I would pick these up to save on costs on your end. Just so you know these are difficult wheels to sell because of the bolt pattern and hub bore size. They are specific to Kia/Hyundai and would't fit on a Honda, Nissan, Chevy, Ford or anything else that is 4 lug. You could even keep the lug nuts because I don't really need those. Please let me know.

And he sent me this revisions:

Like I said, pussy, I have $100 cash in hand right now and I would pick these up to save on costs on your end. Just so you know these wheels are impossible to sell because of the bolt pattern and hub bore size is sorts of retarded, kinda like your children. They are specific to Kia/Hyundai and would't fit on a Honda, Nissan, Chevy, Ford or anything else that is 4 lug you fuckin tard. You could even keep the lug nuts, and shove them up your ass, because I don't really need those. Let me know.

Once again, same kid that is going with me to SoWo
    hahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahaa
    1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
    2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      I sent this draft to my buddy to see what he said:

Like I said, I have $100 cash in hand right now and I would pick these up to save on costs on your end. Just so you know these are difficult wheels to sell because of the bolt pattern and hub bore size. They are specific to Kia/Hyundai and would't fit on a Honda, Nissan, Chevy, Ford or anything else that is 4 lug. You could even keep the lug nuts because I don't really need those. Please let me know.

And he sent me this revisions:

Like I said, pussy, I have $100 cash in hand right now and I would pick these up to save on costs on your end. Just so you know these wheels are impossible to sell because of the bolt pattern and hub bore size is sorts of retarded, kinda like your children. They are specific to Kia/Hyundai and would't fit on a Honda, Nissan, Chevy, Ford or anything else that is 4 lug you fuckin tard. You could even keep the lug nuts, and shove them up your ass, because I don't really need those. Let me know.

Once again, same kid that is going with me to SoWo
      Bahhahahahahahhahahahahhahah this guy and I are going to get along. Fucking hilarious.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        I googled it, and found the same thing. #winning

For the love of god just bang her.
        Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
        I think he did yesterday?
        Yep, and tonight.
        The line "Ever done it in a convertible?" works very well.

Working with her tomorrow and she said she wants to hang out again Friday.

Comment

• So you fucked, in your car?
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

So you fucked, in your car?
            Yep. She made a comment of her back seat of her car being a virgin....Friday?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
              Yep. She made a comment of her back seat of her car being a virgin....Friday?
              Good shit. Not really sure how there is enough room in a Miata to fuck especially with the top up..
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Static drop

|My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• oh my god procrastination what the shit fuck you
                  Titanium Grey Metallic E39 M5
                  flickr

Comment

Good shit. Not really sure how there is enough room in a Miata to fuck especially with the top up..
                    Gotta get creative, passenger seat has more room with no steering wheel in the way. Plus she's not a fat ass so that helps.

Comment

• and when is this bitch from the parking authority gonna email me back
                      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                        Static drop

Damn son.

Comment

• Abbitt's STi is straight ridiculous.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            Static drop

thats sick as hell
                            flickr

Comment

Abbitt's STi is straight ridiculous.
                              Hell yeah it is. He compared his new coils with his old ones, and the old fronts were spun all the way down while his new ones where the same length at OG height.
                              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                              Drama you are like god
                              Originally posted by SwearBear
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• What coils did he get?
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X