X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're like ticking time bombs man.

-Dan

Comment

• It's not so much the fact that my girlfriend is any more bitchy, because she's not. I just don't feel it necessary to earn my redwings.
      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• I earned them a while ago haha. I use to swear that I would never do it, but its not like you would think it would be. Its basically the same as any other time. And my girlfriend is a thousand times bitchier but I also like to mess with her so I tend to make it worse for her haha

-Dan

Comment

• Ugh I almost puked when I rode the red river. God it was gnarly
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• The key is wait till its not as heavy or do it in the shower. Don't look down either, but I never had a experience where either of us were covered in it.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
              The key is wait till its not as heavy or do it in the shower. Don't look down either, but I never had a experience where either of us were covered in it.
              ahh now see with the ex, how to put this lightly... I would get the room as dark as I could. Showers sex doesn't go very well with the light off
              -George
              flickr

Comment

• See, every time I did it it just like stopped and was just normal juices haha. I mean there was a little, but not enough to be like omg ew. Nothing dripping down or enough to really notice.

-Dan

Comment

• My girl friend is fine on her period, doesn't get bitchy at all, and at the end of it she's hornier than ever, so aside from not having sex and not getting to go down on her for a week, I don't really mind it

Comment

• I love futurama so much, but one of the saddest episodes ever is just ending, where it shows Seymore waiting for Fry, if that doesn't make you feel sad nothing will

Comment

• so this thread died down...

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                        I love futurama so much, but one of the saddest episodes ever is just ending, where it shows Seymore waiting for Fry, if that doesn't make you feel sad nothing will
                        aw that episode makes me so sad.

And yeah man this thread always slows WAY down around now.
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

• I thought I had killed it, everyone was talking about how they **** when they're girl friends are on their periods, and I had to come in saying I didn't mind, god I'm such a dick

Comment

• You are dude, how dare you have a cool gf who isn't bad on her period. God you suck.
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                              You are dude, how dare you have a cool gf who isn't bad on her period. God you suck.
                              I know right, I'm such a bastard

Comment

• and to jump over from bf.c, I agree it's so god damn annoying when shows like DDD and Man v Food are on late. I get so hungry, but there's nothing open but Micky D's bleh.

It has been teaching me to keep my fridge stocked though. Since coming home and having my mom's spices and shit I've been making some great (if simple) meals. Like garlic and rosemary chicken sandwich with mild cheddar :drool:
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X