X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
    LOL

i know this, i should have put them to number 1.

but yeah, that job is very important. and my dickhead of a boss keeps telling me that he might not take me on full time after my paying internship is over.
    That's shitty. If you're doing a good job, he's the one who is a retard. What are you majoring in?
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
      That's shitty. If you're doing a good job, he's the one who is a retard. What are you majoring in?
      electronics.

and yeah, my boss is a retard. but, he has me doing work ,which if i was a full time employee, i would be getting paid $20+ an hour. but, since i'm a intern, i'm only getting $17.50. so, in theory, he's saved the depot i worked at over $4g a year, and then letting me go would save the depot even more money since they don't have to give me and benifts yet.

and yes, my boss told me this

Comment

electronics.

and yeah, my boss is a retard. but, he has me doing work ,which if i was a full time employee, i would be getting paid $20+ an hour. but, since i'm a intern, i'm only getting $17.50. so, in theory, he's saved the depot i worked at over $4g a year, and then letting me go would save the depot even more money since they don't have to give me and benifts yet.

and yes, my boss told me this
        EE? I'm a CpE major. Wow, he's a retard lol. Either he or other people are going to have to pick up your work or hire another person (most likely paying them more than what they would pay you) and then in turn make less money.
        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• electronics != electrical engineering we dont take kindly to that assumption
          Originally posted by Kielan
          I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
            electronics != electrical engineering we dont take kindly to that assumption
            That's why I'm asking. I know a bunch of EE majors since we share common classes and they **** that misconception, too.

Comment

• i got trolled

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

EE? I'm a CpE major. Wow, he's a retard lol. Either he or other people are going to have to pick up your work or hire another person (most likely paying them more than what they would pay you) and then in turn make less money.
                no, just a 2 year degree in electronic technology.

he is really retarded. i know if he doesn't pick me up, other shops in the depot i work at will.

Comment

i got trolled

EE major, I presume?

Comment

no, just a 2 year degree in electronic technology.

he is really retarded. i know if he doesn't pick me up, other shops in the depot i work at will.
                    Well, if you're confident you can find another job relatively soon IF he lets you go, then it's his loss.

Comment

• IST Major? Lolwut?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

EE major, I presume?
                        graduate. got a B.S in EE. im forever scarred from those days, literally. i sliced my finger open working on my senior project. now i have a scar from it.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

graduate. got a B.S in EE. im forever scarred from those days, literally. i sliced my finger open working on my senior project. now i have a scar from it.
                          Oh, nice. I can't wait to work on my senior project. Another 2.5 years to go.

Comment

Oh, nice. I can't wait to work on my senior project. Another 2.5 years to go.
                            well, if its the end of the world in 1.5 years then you wont have to do it.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• We don't have individual senior projects for my major, group project working for an actual company.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Uh, my school is filled with a bunch of fucking idiots. You know when you leave high school, the senior year gets a year book? Well, we had all our photos and leaving messages done. Now, i've been told instead of a year book we are getting it on a disc. RAGE.

Comment

Working...
                                X