X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Cunt had it coming, harassing me for 8 months after it ended (the relationship lasted like 2 months).
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Bahahaha

Comment

• My ex can't do this. Had an extra for her to call me. Shut my mobile off xD
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
            My ex can't do this. Had an extra for her to call me. Shut my mobile off xD
            She had an extra what? I are confused.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              She had an extra what? I are confused.
              Sorry. forgot to type "number"
              Last edited by K.rischan; 03-21-2011, 02:17 PM.
              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer

Comment

Sorry. forgot to type "number"
                  You had 2 numbers? 1 just for her? Dude.. You were whipped.
                  Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                  Drive that shit on a damp day.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You had 2 numbers? 1 just for her? Dude.. You were whipped.
                    Nah. It's because she got vodafone. So i also got vodafone because we could talk for free.
                    On the other hand it was fucking expensive to talk to my other friends with the vodafone number. so i got a prepaid card.

Comment

• Then why keep 2 numbers... That's something I still don't understand, you ultimately probably paid more for the phone and plan than you would have if you just had the one phone. Seems to me like you will be saving yourself a good chunk of change leaving her.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Then why keep 2 numbers... That's something I still don't understand, you ultimately probably paid more for the phone and plan than you would have if you just had the one phone. Seems to me like you will be saving yourself a good chunk of change leaving her.
                        So true. Now i can sell one phone (already had one and got the second one for free with the vodafone contract) and cancel the vodafone contract.
                        Saving 20bucks a month = win.

Comment

So true. Now i can sell one phone (already had one and got the second one for free with the vodafone contract) and cancel the vodafone contract.
                          Saving 20bucks a month = win.
                          paying for 2 numbers =/= saving $20 =/= win
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• my blackberry is my work phone... iphone is personal. kinda sucks carrying 2 phones but im used to it now
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                              my blackberry is my work phone... iphone is personal. kinda sucks carrying 2 phones but im used to it now
                              my blackberry is my life. everything goes there for work and personal. sometimes i even have my office line fwd to it
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                paying for 2 numbers =/= saving $20 =/= win
                                What does " =/= " mean, Dave?

Comment

Working...
                                X