• Show
Clear All

• lol im too new to be an OG here
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• <-- Same here but we are both "StanceWorks OG"s
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Just watch this. (No its not vile or anything) trust me.
        A day in Long Beach 30 minutes at UCI.. Cam A - Vinny Minton Cam B - Victor Arais Post - Vinny Minton Shot on a Canon 5d/7d Glidecam 2000hd Cinevate Core
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          Just watch this. (No its not vile or anything) trust me.
          http://vimeo.com/11733079
          That is sick. I love videos like that. Got Fully Flared on bluray it's so cool.

BTW anyone know the song in there?
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• Okay, so I test drove some 240sxs (s13s) today and I saw that they have the japanese econocar speedo indicating ~110, and I did some searching about how to delimit the car (take a scissor and snip some gear RPM sensors off) it would only hit around 130 mph.

Wtf, oh well, these cars are worth less than a grand.
            Last edited by Atlantian; 06-13-2010, 05:17 PM.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
            SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

<-- Same here but we are both "StanceWorks OG"s
              OG status? BAH!

Comment

• What was that song from the skate video Kielan posted?

Originally posted by checkmate2006
                SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• I know WagenWerks used the song in their Worthersee 2009 Trailer but I have no idea what its called. I know its based off Requim for a Dream. I have the song on my iPod because I recorded it from the WagenWerks video. So many people ask me what the song is. I just tell them its a secret.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Trajan Pro.
                    Thanks man.. needed to find it for the lfs skin im making haha... damn i lead a boring life atm
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• No problemo. Dude life is mad boring right now. Go for a rally drive in the outback? That could be fun my dad used to live in the land down under, told me tons of stories of stuff he has done in the outback. I would love to go there some day.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Haha im in suburbia, and its like a 15 hour drive to the edge of the outback from where i am haha...
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Seriously I **** summers. I work all week this week and probably all week next week and the next. Good news is that my buddy from college the one with the evo is coming down saturday so were chillin. He hasn't seen the bmw with the style 19s or 5speed yet so hes in for a treat haha. I got on it today from a dead stop. Like really getting on it and I look down and see im already crossing over 100mph. I swear it was only took a few seconds. I can't wait to see what my 0-60 is haha. I took off work july 2nd- 10th to go to the beach. Well, my sister wanted to go along and since I really think she is filthier then scum, I told my mom that I won't be going. So she told my sister she can't go and then she flipped out hardcore on my mom. Shes a whore. Its not enough that she goes to the beach twice a month for weeks because she don't work or go to school because shes a failure. Only reason I don't want her to go is because well, she treats me like shit. You should hear some of the things she says to me. Anyway, thats my rant lol

-Dan

Comment

• Make her death look like an accident. I got a guy.
                            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              Haha im in suburbia, and its like a 15 hour drive to the edge of the outback from where i am haha...
                              Oh... Never mind then.
                              Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                              Seriously I **** summers. I work all week this week and probably all week next week and the next. Good news is that my buddy from college the one with the evo is coming down saturday so were chillin. He hasn't seen the bmw with the style 19s or 5speed yet so hes in for a treat haha. I got on it today from a dead stop. Like really getting on it and I look down and see im already crossing over 100mph. I swear it was only took a few seconds. I can't wait to see what my 0-60 is haha. I took off work july 2nd- 10th to go to the beach. Well, my sister wanted to go along and since I really think she is filthier then scum, I told my mom that I won't be going. So she told my sister she can't go and then she flipped out hardcore on my mom. Shes a whore. Its not enough that she goes to the beach twice a month for weeks because she don't work or go to school because shes a failure. Only reason I don't want her to go is because well, she treats me like shit. You should hear some of the things she says to me. Anyway, thats my rant lol
                              Pics of your sister??? LOL JK JK JK (Don't kill me).

Dan I am going to come down at some point this summer and we are going to chill.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                                Make her death look like an accident. I got a guy.

Sam bro. How is Flo-Rida?
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X