X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bimmerforums is retarded. Just like Honda-Tech, full of idiots.

Anyway The Blind Side is a freaking amazing movie. Like seriously, one of my favorite movies of all time.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Agreed. I saw it at college. How was the fourth kind?

-Dan

Comment

• It was freaky but really not that bad I mean somethings made me jump but it was still, nothing compared to Paranormal.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Still think Quarantine was scary as shit. I jumped a good amount of the time. Paranormal Activity was stupid and thats saying something because im afraid of ghosts lol, even tho I don't believe in the afterlife so technically I don't believe in ghosts. But still, those bitches could pop out of no where and scare the shit out of me. Aliens are fucking wild tho.

-Dan

Comment

• I laughed in the face of Quarantine, zombie movies don't bother me at all. Those are clearly not real. Ghosts/Demons/etc have always bugged the hell out of me. I just can't stand how real they made Paranormal. Blaire Witch didn't bother me at all. Honestly Paranormal is the only movie that has made it hard for me to sleep that night. I think I may watch it again tonight with my friend who has never seen it. I am going to force him the past few times he as refused, but now I am gunna make him.

I have never seen it in my house or anywhere but a theater (only seen it once) . If I had seen it at home for the first time 1ime I would not be able to stay here anymore, cause my house makes mad weird noises sometimes. And living in the country doesn't help either.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah dude, my house makes those weird noises too. Plus I always am up late at night and going downstairs after I see a scary movie, not happening. Blair witch project kinda freaked me out, but I was young. One movie that truly made me not able to fall asleep at night was the original Nightmare on Elm Street. Seeing that movie at night when I was like 10 made sleeping impossible.

-Dan

Comment

• Dude The Ring, I swear to god that movie scared the shit out of me when it came out.

Going downstairs is the worst at night. When I was 9 the house down the street from me was broken into, my biggest fear then, and now still is having my house get broken into, so when ever I watch a serious movie where something like that happens I get so freaked out, cause ALL the doors on my house that go outside have glass panes on them, we have no alarm, and really if someone were to break in it wouldn't really be all that noticeable if they left on foot (by car would be, we have a long ass driveway that passes by 6 other houses), but in order to go into my basement to get snack food or a soda or something I have to pass by one of those doors, scares the shit out of me.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• dude im chat rouletting right now haha

-Dan

Comment

• I haven't done that in so long. Right now I'm watching SNL. Hilarious so far. The digital short was epic-ly hilarious.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• haha I havent either. Surprisingly, it got a lot better

-Dan

Comment

• That's cause all those sick bastards have gotten sick of waving their dicks at you. More good looking girls now?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• HELP ME RANDOM THREAD! Ive forgotten which font is the stanceworks font! Anyone?
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• ^ I should know that, i use it all the time, but i can't for the life of me remember what it's called

Time to make some lunch and watch the game !

Comment

• 2000 posts. that took forever lol.

anyways, miserable weekend. world cup and getting drunk as fuck today
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                HELP ME RANDOM THREAD! Ive forgotten which font is the stanceworks font! Anyone?
                                Trajan Pro.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                2000 posts. that took forever lol.

anyways, miserable weekend. world cup and getting drunk as fuck today
                                OG status.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X