X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planes with wifi are a smart idea.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Love it. That's how I got by on my flight to Vegas, I would have died without it.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The flight to vegas for me is like 45 minutes but this flight to florida is like...5 hours. fuuuuuuuu!
        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Yeah my flight to Vegas was 5 hours... Alone.. That blew.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Pretty sure I'm depressed

Comment

• That sucks man. I had a really low point early in senior year like really really bad. You'll get through it.

On another note, met this guys about 15 minutes ago with a really nice G37S gunna get a shoot together with him the week after next. Should be really good.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm freaking wired right now. I had a bottle of NOS (22 fl oz) and a cup of tea. I have only once been this amped up and that was at Formula D when I had ridiculous amounts of free energy drinks. But my god. This is nuts I have SO much energy I could go run like 4 miles right now, but there is no way in hell I am going to hahah.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                  I'm freaking wired right now. I had a bottle of NOS (22 fl oz) and a cup of tea. I have only once been this amped up and that was at Formula D when I had ridiculous amounts of free energy drinks. But my god. This is nuts I have SO much energy I could go run like 4 miles right now, but there is no way in hell I am going to hahah.
                  hahah those free nos drinks were awesome though
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Oh that they were. Never going to drink 6 of them in the space of 4 hours. One of the worst decisions to date. But it was still an awesome day in fact one of the best times I have ever had.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Oh that they were. Never going to drink 6 of them in the space of 4 hours. One of the worst decisions to date. But it was still an awesome day in fact one of the best times I have ever had.
                      thats how i saw you. my roommate was like "look at these guys taking as much as they can carry" then i was like "holy shit, i know him."
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Hell yeah!!!! Beachweek!!!!! Ill see you fucker's In a week! I'll probably have a few drinking tickets to my name and a few fines. :P

04' 350z
                        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                        That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          thats how i saw you. my roommate was like "look at these guys taking as much as they can carry" then i was like "holy shit, i know him."
                          Yeah that was us. But at that point I had already had 5. They took all of those, I just had one from it. We wanted a case but... We couldn't get one..

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                          Hell yeah!!!! Beachweek!!!!! Ill see you fucker's In a week! I'll probably have a few drinking tickets to my name and a few fines. :P

Just don't get arrested and dont DUI. Pretty much the motto I live by.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yeah that was us. But at that point I had already had 5. They took all of those, I just had one from it. We wanted a case but... We couldn't get one..

Just don't get arrested and dont DUI. Pretty much the motto I live by.
                            haha can't promise the first... But nah ill be drinking an fixie'ing? the whole week.

04' 350z
                            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                            That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Well just don't commit any felonies.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• God people are so stupid on bimmerforums. Who would have guessed? I got 2 replies for my WTB s50 camshafts thread. Both are from stupid people. One is a guy wanting $350 for both. Not a bad price if it was five years ago. Seriously I saw them go for $200 a year ago and they were all mint. My favorite reply was "hey, I have camshafts off a 328i $175/each" Really. Since when does the 328i have a s50 engine in it, guess what it doesn't. Did I write anything about wanting 328i parts in my thread, no so stop asking me if I want them. Not to even mention the price is stupid high.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X