X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but i really cbf lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      No boots on the ground, though. He made a point of saying that yesterday in his speech yesterday, and again today.
      don't matter man
      I'm in the USAFR
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
        but i really cbf lol
        Do ittt.

Go and put some shrimp on the barbie or someeeeething lulz

Comment

• fuck off i **** prawns.

need to repaint my wiper arms, gonna finally get around to it, and then work on my steelies more

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            don't matter man
            I'm in the USAFR
            Oh didn't realize that, but if you were put back on active, you still don't have to be on the front lines right?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Oh didn't realize that, but if you were put back on active, you still don't have to be on the front lines right?
              lol the day I'm on the front lines is the day you'll be on the front lines.

No but it still sucks, not that I really mind it, its just that I just got off orders about 5 months ago.

I would be ready to go for another round of 6 months in a about another year or so.

Comment

lol the day I'm on the front lines is the day you'll be on the front lines.

No but it still sucks, not that I really mind it, its just that I just got off orders about 5 months ago.

I would be ready to go for another round of 6 months in a about another year or so.
                Hahah thats what I thought, if I had to choose a division of the armed forces to join it would be the AF, because its stuff that I would actually be able to do. And I'm a coward, being on the front lines would not be productive at all.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i like shooting

Comment

• pluh
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Pavel, things you missed:

Kelly sharted
                      We tought the Canadian that the secret to picking up chicks is to casualy tell them that you like the taste of fish
                      Jesus broke up with his Japanese girl friend, it's becase the relationship was shakey
                      I got rid of my 7
                      I got a new car, some know some don't, the Canadian does not
                      my new car is being a bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        pluh
                        I hear that.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Hahah thats what I thought, if I had to choose a division of the armed forces to join it would be the AF, because its stuff that I would actually be able to do. And I'm a coward, being on the front lines would not be productive at all.
                          Let the guy that barely passed 12th grade get shot at, I'm a skilled professional that wanted to help my country like my father did (navy 30 years).
                          There is a reason why infantry has the lowest ASVAB requirement.

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                          i like shooting
                          I do too
                          I just don't like getting shot at

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                            Pavel, things you missed:

Kelly sharted
                            We tought the Canadian that the secret to picking up chicks is to casualy tell them that you like the taste of fish
                            Jesus broke up with his Japanese girl friend, it's becase the relationship was shakey
                            I got rid of my 7
                            I got a new car, some know some don't, the Canadian does not
                            my new car is being a bitch
                            sounds like you are back where you started then

Comment

• so youre saying cos i didnt finish school i should get shot at? lol

Comment

Let the guy that barely passed 12th grade get shot at, I'm a skilled professional that wanted to help my country like my father did (navy 30 years).
                                There is a reason why infantry has the lowest ASVAB requirement.

I do too
                                I just don't like getting shot at
                                100% agree.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X