X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally home!

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      Anyone have a working link for Drake: Thank Me Later?

i think....let me see if it works first.....

EDIT: works..
      Last edited by Drama; 06-11-2010, 08:05 PM.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
        dual citizen, so I can be happy with either win. Though I'd rather see england take it.
        Dual Citizenships are FTW (I have one too!)

I wanna see England take this..
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• It was good meeting you today Kielan, I was pretty tired and pretty annoyed by the time I got there so sorry I was much for conversation

Comment

• It was cool meeting you too bro. I wasn't really talking much either. I am kinda awkward in person the first time I meet people, I have no idea why. I just am hahah.

Post 3,600 w00t!
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fuck being shy yo. My friends like that, and I wonder why he gets mad cause he doesnt get invited to chill with the frisky crew...lol

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                fuck being shy yo. My friends like that, and I wonder why he gets mad cause he doesnt get invited to chill with the frisky crew...lol
                Its a problem I have. I am trying to break it, but its not easy.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Guess whos girlfriend is buying me red dead redemption for his birthday? THIS GUY

-Dan

Comment

• Guess whose Mom just gave him a $120 check for no reason at all. THIS GUY.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• SO bored.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Guess who just got ditched by his girlfriend? THIS GUY

Seriously, I got done work early and made $5 in tips. So I was going to surprise Ashley and take her to Sonic because she wanted to go for a long time now but I never had the money. Well, she decided to spend all night with her friends playing wii. Ouch.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          Its a problem I have. I am trying to break it, but its not easy.
                          Yea it is easy to break. Like with the Frisky crew, I just started chatting. Just, when you want to say something, don't hesitate. Sometimes I do that though. I don't want to say something cause I'm afraid what they'll say, but I just let it out because it helps and then you find out nothing bad happens.

Guess who's dippin in a plane at 5am. THIS GUY

guess whos going to watch OPTION drift vids, drift tengoku, doriten vids for an 4hr flight....THIS GUY

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Hey guys, guess what I learned to do:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
                            SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              Yea it is easy to break. Like with the Frisky crew, I just started chatting. Just, when you want to say something, don't hesitate. Sometimes I do that though. I don't want to say something cause I'm afraid what they'll say, but I just let it out because it helps and then you find out nothing bad happens.

guess whos going to watch OPTION drift vids, drift tengoku, doriten vids for an 4hr flight....THIS GUY
                              Where are you going?

Originally posted by checkmate2006
                              SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                                Guess who just got ditched by his girlfriend? THIS GUY

Seriously, I got done work early and made $5 in tips. So I was going to surprise Ashley and take her to Sonic because she wanted to go for a long time now but I never had the money. Well, she decided to spend all night with her friends playing wii. Ouch.
                                That sucks bro.. Just pull the "Who's more important?" Card. Works every time.

Originally posted by Drama View Post

Thats not the issue, I am not afraid of what people are gunna say about me. I just.. I don't know its weird.

Tell me what day you are free btw.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X