X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Mark zuckerburg is going to be so mad when he finds out FB has been deleted
    He doesn't care he got his billions and is pulling the plug unless you pass on this message to all your FB friends

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Because dogs cant use FB

did you actually delete it? or did you just do a Kielan and will go back to it in a week?
    its been disabled since last Nov with no plans of coming back, causes too many problems.

Comment

• carrots are not waffles

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
        It's only funny when I do that.
        Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        who told you its funny?
        Exactly...

You arent funny anymore Cal.. You're a nazi. A grammer nazi.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
          waffles are not carrots
          dont you mean carrots are not carrots

wait

mind = blown

that shit is like dividing by zero
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            If that dog said Facebook, then Ill chop my dick off, cause that sounded nothing like it.
            Yeah best I could find in under a minute\limit of my attention span on internets

Originally posted by da3bous View Post
            He doesn't care he got his billions and is pulling the plug unless you pass on this message to all your FB friends

its been disabled since last Nov with no plans of coming back, causes too many problems.
            actually funny thing is I don't think he does
            like if everyone jumped off FB right now he would be bankrupt
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Exactly...

You arent funny anymore Cal.. You're a nazi. A grammer nazi.
              he has seen kyle almost every day lately......and that guy is bad news

Comment

• carrots/zero
                flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Yeah best I could find in under a minutelimit of my attention span on internets
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

what did you do?

Disconnected the 10 disk CD changer that was in the trunk, shit was broken and I never would have used it. Pulled out all of the wiring from that shit. Took the spare wheel, (space saver spare, rotted and useless), scissor jack, and the lug nut wrench out. I will never use a rusty 15 year old scissor jack, I like living.
                    Overall saved 65+ lbs.

Comment

Yeah best I could find in under a minutelimit of my attention span on internets

actually funny thing is I don't think he does
                      like if everyone jumped off FB right now he would be bankrupt
                      the initial private offering of FB got pushed back so it is still "funny money" and ad revenue. But if another Social Network doesn't pop up soon or people get bored of FB then he will be fine till 2012 when the planned IPO goes on sale....

Comment

• Just did thees wun:

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                          Disconnected the 10 disk CD changer that was in the trunk, shit was broken and I never would have used it. Pulled out all of the wiring from that shit. Took the spare wheel, (space saver spare, rotted and useless), scissor jack, and the lug nut wrench out. I will never use a rusty 15 year old scissor jack, I like living.
                          Overall saved 65+ lbs.
                          I would pull up your carpet and get rid of the sound deadening and coat with POR 15 since you have already had rust issues.
                          While you have the carpet out you can steam clean it.
                          I would wait until you get new seats and a roll bar thingy so you can do it all at once

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
                            the initial private offering of FB got pushed back so it is still "funny money" and ad revenue. But if another Social Network doesn't pop up soon or people get bored of FB then he will be fine till 2012 when the planned IPO goes on sale....
                            Gonna try and start a movement

Comment

I would pull up your carpet and get rid of the sound deadening and coat with POR 15 since you have already had rust issues.
                              While you have the carpet out you can steam clean it.
                              I would wait until you get new seats and a roll bar thingy so you can do it all at once
                              I'm completely undercoating the car this summer. New seat will probably not be for another couple years.

Comment

• Should have mah gopro in a couple weeks. Got it in a group buy with over $100 off

Comment

Working...
                                X