This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    aren't we having a discussion as to what is the proper way to store worms?
    i always thought a very environmentally safe way like a styrofoam cup filled with moist wet dank dirt with another styrofoam top with holes poked into it. Then while in the deep wooded foresty woods where you are fishing you can dispose of it in nature without any repercussions.

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
      you mad?

cus im mad....i ate indian last night and now my toilet has eaten indian twice since 7am
      Problem?
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

i always thought a very environmentally safe way like a styrofoam cup filled with moist wet dank dirt with another styrofoam top with holes poked into it. Then while in the deep wooded foresty woods where you are fishing you can dispose of it in nature without any repercussions.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          Problem?

nothing another visit won't fix.....so my question is if your shit comes out of your body in a certain rotation like it spins out counter clockwise.....in Australia does it come out clockwise?

Comment

nothing another visit won't fix.....so my question is if your shit comes out of your body in a certain rotation like it spins out counter clockwise.....in Australia does it come out clockwise?
            You mean like toilets flushing the other way?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              You mean like toilets flushing the other way?
              yep....basically any water drainage that causes a whirlpool effect....

Oxer go eat some indian and report back

Comment

Yes it spins the other way.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I already know the answer, Yes, its oposite to you guys.

Comment

• Shut your mouth Kielan, that question was directed at me

Cunt.

Comment

Shut your mouth Kielan, that question was directed at me

Cunt.
                      i watched UK top gear vs AUS top gear the other day. it was hilarious
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I already know the answer, Yes, its oposite to you guys.
                        you already know the poop coming out of your butt spins the other way?? Now im disturbed lol

Comment

Shut your mouth Kielan, that question was directed at me

Cunt.
                          I will answer when I feel like it. CUNT.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          i watched UK top gear vs AUS top gear the other day. it was hilarious
                          Watch the one they broadcast in Aussie land even more hilarious challenges, and the Aussies still lose.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            I dont even know what that part is, but im sure the car isnt drivable now
                            well someone was spot on. its my flex pipe.4 cylinders with open exhaust = the suck
                            sigpic
                            Haus of Dub
                            FrankenTurbo, Precision Turbo, Ksport Suspensions, Unitronic Software

Click for email

Keeping Akron stanced

Comment

you already know the poop coming out of your butt spins the other way?? Now im disturbed lol
                              Really? The whole PB thing with dogs wasnt odd enough?

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              I will answer when I feel like it. CUNT.

Watch the one they broadcast in Aussie land even more hilarious challenges, and the Aussies still lose.
                              The aussies loose cause the cunts that are on that show are fucking tards. I have no fucking idea who they are apart from the fat cunt, who is an actor and knows sweet fuck all about cars.

For that reason I dont even watch the UK topgear anymore.

Comment

Really? The whole PB thing with dogs wasnt odd enough?

The aussies loose cause the cunts that are on that show are fucking tards. I have no fucking idea who they are apart from the fat cunt, who is an actor and knows sweet fuck all about cars.

For that reason I dont even watch the UK topgear anymore.
                                Wait you won't watch UK Top Gear cause the Aussie guys are retards? Lolwut?
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X