This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
    Why is it that when you go to bed after 12 it's so hard getting up? Even if you were to sleep the exact same hours you would if you went to bed at 10 or 11? FFFFUUUUUU eyes!
    bed before 12? i do not comprehend
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
      I miss my car. I **** seeing it ripped apart.
      Better seeing it taken apart then seeing it damaged. At least you know something is or will be happening.

At least you're not as retarded as me.

Took off the broken front bumper today... had to move my mom's 5 series a bit backwards to do that. When I moved it forwards again after I was done, I went too far and pushed in the kidneys on my car. Ah well. I mean... panel was bent anyways on the side, but it still sucks because now it's obvious that it's bent.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Oh damn, yeah you need that.
        I think the TÜV will make some trouble if i show up without it
        Originally posted by Oxer
        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
          Better seeing it taken apart then seeing it damaged. At least you know something is or will be happening.

Took off the broken front bumper today... had to move my mom's 5 series a bit backwards to do that. When I moved it forwards again after I was done, I went too far and pushed in the kidneys on my car. Ah well. I mean... panel was bent anyways on the side, but it still sucks because now it's obvious that it's bent.

True that.

And the thing with your moms car...you suck
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post

Jesus, just driving a woman's car gives you driving abilities of a woman. Yikes.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Got to go.

Laters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Jesus, just driving a woman's car gives you driving abilities of a woman. Yikes.
                It's like driving a Renault Twingo.

Comment

• Is it just me or is this just horribly ugly?

Comment

• Time to make the trek to class, I will be back shortly.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i swear im going to slit the throat of which ever faggot misplaced my fucking tools.

i was in a fucking groove and cant find any 1/4" ratchets...son of a fucking bitch

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                        Is it just me or is this just horribly ugly?

Its just you. I love those wheels, wish they had bigger lips, but I still love them.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          i swear im going to slit the throat of which ever faggot misplaced my fucking tools.

i was in a fucking groove and cant find any 1/4" ratchets...son of a fucking bitch
                          Treat the person like little kid in your sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                            Is it just me or is this just horribly ugly?

Shot of the whole car please.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                              Shot of the whole car please.

Comment

• Why not have the center behind the lips? Why did the centers have to be the part with the most poke?

Comment

Working...
                                X