• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
    So did you actually watch it?

Watch Epic Sax Guy instead.
    good work outta you

id rather watch 54mins of epic ben terry than 3mins of that awful "song" sung by that cunt
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-070UDfeQFo"]YouTube - Epic Sax guy Remix[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
        10mins? come on kielan, Don't exaggerate lol if a guy spends more then 2mins somethings wrong with his bindings.
        Obviously an exaggeration, but snowboarders are fucking ridiculous, they will sit their ass down IN THE MIDDLE of the trail when they could EASILY be off to the side, and be of no nuisance to anyone. It pisses me the fuck off, and then they get pissed at ME when I tell them to be considerate of other on the mtn and go over to the side, (I ask nicely 98% of the time).

Fuck snowboarders.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        2 mins is a long time to block someone though
        Fucking this.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        good work outta you

id rather watch 54mins of epic ben terry than 3mins of that awful "song" sung by that cunt
        so fucking true.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          2 mins is a long time to block someone though
          thats tops though.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• And snowboarders travel in packs, and it pisses me off, because its not just 1 no its 3+ everytime. SO ANNOYING.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Obviously an exaggeration, but snowboarders are fucking ridiculous, they will sit their ass down IN THE MIDDLE of the trail when they could EASILY be off to the side, and be of no nuisance to anyone. It pisses me the fuck off, and then they get pissed at ME when I tell them to be considerate of other on the mtn and go over to the side, (I ask nicely 98% of the time).

Fuck snowboarders.

Fucking this.

so fucking true.
              meh, i agree if thier sitting in the middle of a damn hill thats retarded.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

meh, i agree if thier sitting in the middle of a damn hill thats retarded.
                dont let cal see this post
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Cal is raging today.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

And snowboarders travel in packs, and it pisses me off, because its not just 1 no its 3+ everytime. SO ANNOYING.
                    tell us how you really feel

Comment

tell us how you really feel
                      Sorry, its just something that really irritates me.

(If you can't see that already).
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Sorry, its just something that really irritates me.

(If you can't see that already).
                        you're raging worse then cal.

Comment

• I always rage though, so this should be normal by now.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Gawd i feel like shit

Comment

Boarders are the laziest pieces of fuck out there.
                              Because we're not putting in so much time pretending not to be gay, because we're not.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Better than being there being a lazy piece of fuck sitting down tightening bindings for 10 minutes. Blocking the whole damn path. Fucking shit fucks they are.
                              Don't be jealous foo, you know you want to be able to just chill on the mountain and take in the beautiful scenery while tuning your bindings to epicness.

Fuck snowboarders.
                              Obviously you were lying when you said you can actually ski around people, because you can't or else you wouldn't be pissed. Turning is where teh fun is at.

And snowboarders travel in packs, and it pisses me off, because its not just 1 no its 3+ everytime. SO ANNOYING.
                              This = Snowboarders have friends, and we like to share the weed. Not worried about giving everyone else herpes.
                              flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Smells like old people outside my place right now

Comment

Working...
                                X