X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not shit. watching movies and being a bum tonite. sup with you?
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Sitting here now. Doing nothing. Making some wishes that will never come true (man that sounds gay).
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You like boyzzzz?

04' 350z
        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
        That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• just saw Get Him to the Greek.
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
            see I can't save money lol. The only thing I save for is car parts haha and thats currently what im doing now.
            just like me lol. if I have money and see something I want, I get.

But I have a build up aaalll planned out on Microsoft Word for my future S14 . Got all the parts I want, and which site has the best prices, to the color I want to paint my car, to the wheel offsets and size tire, to which tire to get for lots of smoke when drifting, to the interior, to the.......the.....thaaaaaaaaaaa.......to the bodykits and eerrthang
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
              just like me lol. if I have money and see something I want, I get.

But I have a build up aaalll planned out on Microsoft Word for my future S14 . Got all the parts I want, and which site has the best prices, to the color I want to paint my car, to the wheel offsets and size tire, to which tire to get for lots of smoke when drifting, to the interior, to the.......the.....thaaaaaaaaaaa.......to the bodykits and eerrthang
              I did that with my e46, and before that with my old GTI. Feels good man
              -George
              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                just saw Get Him to the Greek.
                I saw it last night. Funny as hell.

04' 350z
                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Where are you?

I'm going to fucking kill you

-George
                  flickr

Comment

• Holla holla!

Wood chucks suckaz, and watching billy the exterminator, shits hilarious! About to fly down to Baltimore in a couple of days to apply at a specialty wine/ beer/ cheese and food store, pretty pumped

Comment

• Barcardi and Coke tonight. Was watching Monty Python, but it's over and I'm channel surfing. I love how a guy that appeared on Dirty Jobs got his own ridiculous show
                      -George
                      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                        You like boyzzzz?
                        ...no.

I'm so damn tired. So I'm out. Peace BROS.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                          I did that with my e46, and before that with my old GTI. Feels good man
                          Yea I love being prepared. I even save notes I find on the internet that are useful.
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            Yea I love being prepared. I even save notes I find on the internet that are useful.
                            Hell yeah man, I've got wheel polishing diys, wheel painting diys, and the like. Sadly my lists aren't shopping lists, they're wish lists. I blow my money on food, beer, and bud. I need a job haha
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

• Need more booz, no more cold wood chucks, may go scrounging in a bit

Comment

• bacardi and cooooke do it.

or ice + glass + woodchuck. problem solved
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X