This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I've only ever met 1 Mercedes owner who knew a great deal.
    have you met ALL mercedes drivers? no lol
    1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
    2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
    flickr

Comment

I've only ever met 1 Mercedes owner who knew a great deal.
      I talked to one on the phone once. he was a pretty cool guy. had a 190e
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
        have you met ALL mercedes drivers? no lol
        No, but it applies to everyone, duh.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
        Originally posted by Jedidiah
        he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

you know you can't say that right? you're basically disproving yourself in that statement.
          Introduce me to some genuine subaru owners, I have met quite a few Subaru owners in my life, I can honestly say, I would only ever associate with one of them.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Introduce me to some genuine subaru owners, I have met quite a few Subaru owners in my life, I can honestly say, I would only ever associate with one of them.
            my best friend owned a subaru, but now drives an E36. He's coming to SoWo.

he had a 400whp STi swapped WRX
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              it looks like douche A found douche B rocking his wheels.
              Friend sent me this after I posted the video on FB.
              "This was drama over stolen rims, The kid in the white Honda thought he saw the dude that supposedly stole his wheels and he went to confront him after the cop pulled him over...Either the kid thought that the cop would back him up or didn...'t give a shit LOL!

Here were the chain of events

1. Kid burned out 2 feet away from cop trying to chase other kid, accusing him of stealing his wheels.
              2. Cop pulls him over
              3. Kid cussed out cop and threw his DL at him after stepping out of the squad car
              4. Kid got back in his car and sped up to 50mph+ on the parking lot almost crashing into the Tahoe
              5. And still defiant after cop pulled him over the second time in the video."

The kicker? The whole thing was over a set of cheap, fake wheels."

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Owning a specific make of car does not determine what type of character you are.
                if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

my best friend owned a subaru, but now drives an E36. He's coming to SoWo.

he had a 400whp STi swapped WRX
                  douchebag trifecta

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                    Owning a specific make of car does not determine what type of character you are.
                    BUT certain types of people are drawn to certain cars

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                      No, but it applies to everyone, duh.
                      Fuck yeah it does. That kid who made the thread "I just bought myself" and then its a b7 s4. I know him. He literally knows NOTHING, but yet he talks out his ass all day long. He has never worked for a single penny. His mom buys him everything, he has to be one of the least street smart people in the world. He refuses to give people who aren't in the same class as he is a chance. Honestly its disgusting, and I must say, the other benz owners I know that are "car guys" are the same way.

Certain types of people are drawn to certain types of cars.

Obviously I'm trolling when I say they all are, that way, but FOR THE MOST PART, it tends to be that way. I don't pretend to know everything, and I certainly don't think I do. Would I say I know more than the average person? Yes. Would I say I know how to fix every car problem or diagnose other peoples issues or my own? Not even close.
                      Last edited by Kielan; 03-15-2011, 02:07 PM.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        douchebag trifecta

whats the third part?
                        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          BUT certain types of people are drawn to certain cars
                          Yes, but it's not the car that made them that way. It's themselves making themselves that way.

PS: One single person proving that point null makes the whole statement null. You want to be pedantic; I'm down for that.

Comment

whats the third part?
                            i was hoping you wouldnt call me out on that hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

The kicker? The whole thing was over a set of cheap, fake wheels."

Originally posted by Han View Post
                              Owning a specific make of car does not determine what type of character you are.
                              But it helps

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              douchebag trifecta

lol
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

No not all BMW drivers are douches, subaru drivers on the other hand, they are ALL douches.
                                truth.

no exception.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X