This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heres better pics of the stance on my e36:
    The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

On a side note, I drove a 2008 corvette z08 (505hp) today and I ***** it. It shifted miserable, the shift pattern was was to close together. Every time I went from first to second it would go right into neutral and the clutched grabbed at the weirdest spot. Not to even mention it felt like driving a boat because its so wide and I got on it in 1st and it didn't impress me to say the least.

-Dan

Comment

• For a second yeah.

Its cause I was texting my friend as a joke about booty calls around 1:30 AM Sunday, and I couldn't remember who it was.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        Heres better pics of the stance on my e36:
        The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

On a side note, I drove a 2008 corvette z08 (505hp) today and I ***** it. It shifted miserable, the shift pattern was was to close together. Every time I went from first to second it would go right into neutral and the clutched grabbed at the weirdest spot. Not to even mention it felt like driving a boat because its so wide and I got on it in 1st and it didn't impress me to say the least.
        That's because its American.

Fitment is nice. I rike it rots.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          That's because its American.

Fitment is nice. I rike it rots.
          I use to dream of owning that exact corvette I drove, but its gone after today. I would take my bmw over it any day without a doubt. But hey, I drove a $80,000 car and think it sucked so that is a good thing? lol.

And I started my job today as a detailer. Thats where I drove the car from the chevy lot to the detailing place, detailed it, then drove it back. Its a rad job, I like it. Its a chill no worries type place. I work every day except sunday 3-8 so hello moneyyyy.

Tomorrow I work at the euro shop 9-1 and im telling the guy that Im not going to be working there any longer but still will be down to come in to help. I just can't work two jobs plus the detailing place pays better and gives me more hours. Ill only be loosing $30 so its nothing to loose sleep over. Tomorrow is going to suck lol I basically work 9am-8pm non-stop. FML status.

-Dan

Comment

• Sounds like a baller job, I applied at a car wash here, they never called me back though. I would have loved to do that.

Yeah but you be making them billzzz so its all good working.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Thats how this place was. 1 month to call me. Actually, my grandpa (he knows the girl who hires people there) and told her whats good. Kinda pissed me off a little because I told him not to but whatever. Im happy with the job. I have yet to find out how much I make lol

-Dan

Comment

• I am sure you will make decent $$$, detailers usually do.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Lets calculate this lol. Lets say 8/hour. I work 20 hours this week, thats $160 before taxes. Ill be working double that next week and from their on out until the last day of July. So $320 a week before taxes. Not to shabby. Hopefully I will be making more then 8/hour lol

-Dan

Comment

• Hopefully you make 10/hr like I will be this summer. I am making $500 a week this summer from my legit job, and from my delivery job I work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for 2 hours thats good for about $120. Yeah I am making bank.

Get at me dog.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lucky man. If I would be making that much I would shit myself. I wouldn't know what to buy haha. I never made more then $140/week before so making more then double that makes me happy lol

-Dan

Comment

• I have it all planned out, so that I can get everything I want, have money left over for misc spending at PSU, and have enough saved up so I can get that Miata.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• see I can't save money lol. The only thing I save for is car parts haha and thats currently what im doing now.

-Dan

Comment

• y0
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Dan get some better money management skills.

Dave whats up?
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I just ordered $750 worth of junction produce shit for the legend, now im broke again...
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X