• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Those kids are dicks, what happened?
    Originally posted by kevinc View Post
    they drive hondas lol thats what happened
    Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Stfu. I mean what happened to start all this. And why the fuck would you peel out in a lot only to go 10 ft.

On what happened behind that, I have no idea.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• holy balls of awesome

just in case you haven't seen this before, these are carbon fiber ITBs on an E9X M3. ohhohohhohoohhohohoh bonertime
      1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
      2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
      flickr

Comment

• Or you don't associate with said dumbass Honda kids and you'll be fine. Must I put up all the 'nice' Hondas?
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
        Originally posted by Jedidiah
        he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
          holy balls of awesome

just in case you haven't seen this before, these are carbon fiber ITBs on an E9X M3. ohhohohhohoohhohohoh bonertime
          they posted that thread on here years ago
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• it looks like douche A found douche B rocking his wheels.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                they posted that thread on here years ago
                yeah, but its still sick as fuck.
                flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                  Or you don't associate with said dumbass Honda kids and you'll be fine. Must I put up all the 'nice' Hondas?
                  I don't, but no matter what happens thats the first insult that always comes up.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I don't, but no matter what happens thats the first insult that always comes up.
                    yeah, just like all bmw drivers are pricks and all subaru drivers are douche bags.

Most of the time they are true, but not for everyone.
                    flickr

Comment

• What about BMW owners being pretentious and egotistical? Or Mercedes owners being car-illiterate trust fund babies? Or VW owners being nutswinging fanboy-hipsters? etc, etc. Who gives a fuck what people think? You're into cars for the wrong reason if you get riled up by 'insults' like that.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                      Originally posted by Jedidiah
                      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• No not all BMW drivers are douches, subaru drivers on the other hand, they are ALL douches.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

What about BMW owners being pretentious and egotistical? Or Mercedes owners being car-illiterate trust fund babies? Or VW owners being nutswinging fanboy-hipsters?
                          the list goes on and on. Don't get butthurt.
                          flickr

Comment

• That video reminds me of a couple days ago when I was stuck in traffic and this douche decides he's going to cut over solid lines and that divider lane thing to get into the HOV lane.
                            He drives past 2 cars and is immediately pulled over by the 1st one which a undercover car.
                            I drove past lol'ing and pointing with my windows down.
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

What about BMW owners being pretentious and egotistical? Or Mercedes owners being car-illiterate trust fund babies? Or VW owners being nutswinging fanboy-hipsters? etc, etc. Who gives a fuck what people think? You're into cars for the wrong reason if you get riled up by 'insults' like that.
                              I've only ever met 1 Mercedes owner who knew a great deal.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

No not all BMW drivers are douches, subaru drivers on the other hand, they are ALL douches.
                                you know you can't say that right? you're basically disproving yourself in that statement.
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X