X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where are you going to school in norcal?

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      my boss just told me i can. YES!
      WinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWinWin. Post up some slaughter when you can.

EDIT:
      Posted thinking this was the last page, then I saw there a completely new page with so much on it. I was like.

On the note of exams my schedule goes like this:
      Friday - Nothing (THREE DAY WEEKEND AGAIN!).
      Monday - Analysis, Free
      Tuesday - Physics, English
      Wednesday - Free, Graduation rehearsal/Pizza Party.
      Last edited by Kielan; 06-08-2010, 03:07 PM.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I want a pizza party

Comment

• I miss graduation high school. That was a blast. The after parties, knowing you're never going to have to deal with teachers and bs high school shit. It was awesome.

Oh and a word of warning for those that say "fuck it." I say it all the time, and after years of awesomeness, its starting to catch up with me. Unless I take 18 credits next semester, get 200 hours at my internship this summer, take a j-term class, and then at least 16 more credits in the spring, I won't graduate on time. Shit's so gay
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• Yup, Its catching up to me as well

Comment

• i bit me in the ass during highschool. good thing i'm a little less "fuck it" all the time now that i'm going to be a sophmore in college. can't really say fuck it in psychology with all those god damn papers i'm going to have to write
              Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                I want a pizza party
                Have one then hahah.
                Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                i bit me in the ass during highschool. good thing i'm a little less "fuck it" all the time now that i'm going to be a sophmore in college. can't really say fuck it in psychology with all those god damn papers i'm going to have to write
                I had my fuck it mentality pretty much all this year. Still do. I know it will change this summer, because I can snap out of it pretty much when I want. I just don't unless I actually HAVE to do something.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                  Have one then hahah.

I had my fuck it mentality pretty much all this year. Still do. I know it will change this summer, because I can snap out of it pretty much when I want. I just don't unless I actually HAVE to do something.
                  i can too, but i prefer not to sometimes haha. luckily with school i had my dad's memory and my mother's intelligence cuz i still got high 80's not even doing work and whatnot. samein my first year of college. came out with a 3.3 GPA doing 0 work. i was pretty happy

and anyone wanna donate to my fund to get a GSXR 600? only 5.2 k lol

and anyone want the link for eminems recovery?
                  Last edited by Ezze90; 06-08-2010, 06:47 PM.
                  Pose for the frame

Comment

• Sounds like me in HS hahah. If I had ACTUALLY really tried, I could have done so much better, but whatever I got where I wanted to go, and I had a good time doing it.

Actually I didn't I **** the people in my school, I really only have a 3 real friends here. Can't wait to get away from the douche's here.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i wish i realized i could do a lot better sooner. but i'm EXTREMELY academically lazy and have zero motivation. same here man, i only have like 3 good friends. they're all my brothers practically. the rest are just good friends.
                      Pose for the frame

Comment

• Oh I have 3 good friends at my HS all my other friends live outside of this place. So much more down to Earth.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• so much easier to manage too. down to earth friends FTMFW. had to cut off some friends recently cuz they just caused drama all the time, especially this one girl all because "no one called her to hang out". like get fucked and stop acting like a baby.

and you want a link to download eminems recovery kielan? i know you like him and i got a link for it.
                          Pose for the frame

Comment

• Yeah same story here. Skated through high school never doing homework. If I had ever actually applied myself I could be going to Brown or some other Ivy league with the rest of my friends from school.

But instead I had a MUCH less stressful time, and wound up at some tiny little place that nobody's ever heard of. Then they all crack jokes at the name.

I wouldn't trade my friends in for the world though. Everyone at the "good" schools are faggots. The look of shock on this one bitch's face at Brown when I told her I got a 31 on the ACT was so funny though.
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

• lol, i love doing that to snobs. they think they're so high and mighty going to a school like that and we're just like, well we scored higher than you lmao. love doing it.
                              Pose for the frame

Comment

• oh and Recovery is a pretty good album, so far. Only listened to the first two tracks yet, but Cinderella Man is great
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X