Clear All

• Think I'm going to change the oil in the 240 tomorrow
    and start installing some things these week too
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      Think I'm going to change the oil in the 240 tomorrow
      and start installing some things these week too
      When do you think you will have the build done?
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
        Rob with the wrecked X5?
        yes. I'm trying to get him to sell me the M62 for really cheap so I can swap it into an E21.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
        you sir, win this battle.
        “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• M62 swapped E21? Holy bananas batman.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
            yes. I'm trying to get him to sell me the M62 for really cheap so I can swap it into an E21.
            lol do it!! I was thinking of buying it and spoke to him, but i think he wants a lil too much for it, granted its a clean motor i guess.

You need to sell the RS already!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              When do you think you will have the build done?
              never lol
              I guess it depends on what you consider done
              I'm hoping to have all of the body work and suspension shit done this year
              next year I'm most likely going LSX
              and the year after I'll take care of some final details

Comment

• Time to start selling my extra shit

Comment

M62 swapped E21? Holy bananas batman.
                  haha exactly.

Originally posted by da3bous View Post
                  lol do it!! I was thinking of buying it and spoke to him, but i think he wants a lil too much for it, granted its a clean motor i guess.

You need to sell the RS already!!!
                  Yeah I could get an LS and other fun goodies for the price that he wants for it. It's a really clean motor for sure.

I'm going to keep the RS for awhile. Probably until I can afford a 911.

Comment

haha exactly.

Yeah I could get an LS and other fun goodies for the price that he wants for it. It's a really clean motor for sure.

I'm going to keep the RS for awhile. Probably until I can afford a 911.
                    Yeah, he said he had someone interested in it so hopefully he gets what he wants. Im able to get a S62 for 4200, but going a different route for this customer now i think.

Comment

• lol its getting good now.... i really can't tell if this guy is srs

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Comment

Yeah, he said he had someone interested in it so hopefully he gets what he wants. Im able to get a S62 for 4200, but going a different route for this customer now i think.
                        Yeah I think he told me 6k for it.
                        I just need room for a project then I'll go from there.

Comment

Yeah I think he told me 6k for it.
                          I just need room for a project then I'll go from there.
                          yeah he told me to offer something and he mentioned something like that and realized it was going to be too much and not feasible

Comment

lol its getting good now.... i really can't tell if this guy is srs

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=15742
                            I have no idea what is even going on in there, is he saying its not his car, or is someone accusing him that its not his. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I have no idea what is even going on in there, is he saying its not his car, or is someone accusing him that its not his. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!
                              He posted pics then said it was his buddies car, bought it in england and brought it to bulgaria

Then the real owners BF comes on and calls him out on it and explains the lamiinx yellow film and different reg plates...

then the OP explains it also.....but says the plates are fakes...

then real owner comes on and posts pics of herself in the car flipping off the camera....

all the while world still turns (a bit faster from the earthquake) and the car is getting stolen and shipped to the new owner

Comment

• wait so the car got stolen or did you just say that it did?

Comment

Working...
                                X