X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    I know.

Tonight has been the only time I've been on the computer today and I didn't know about the power plant meltdown.
    That power plant meltdown is a really iffy situation, its right on the edge, I am hoping for the best though, the last thing they need right now is a melt down.
    Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Fuck I have a feeling this is going to screw our economy and raise china's somehow.
    It won't help it, but I don't think it will hurt as that badly.

If this were to have happen anywhere in the world, it would have completely destroyed everything. If there was no tsunami, the damage would have been no where near what it is now.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      lol thats cute canada is 9th
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_GDP_(nominal)

Starting to think that america, canada, aussy land, and the uk should form up and turn into the kickass union and tell the EU TO STEP THE FUCK OFF.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I like that S korea is 15th and N korea is 89th
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          That power plant meltdown is a really iffy situation, its right on the edge, I am hoping for the best though, the last thing they need right now is a melt down.

It won't help it, but I don't think it will hurt as that badly.

If this were to have happen anywhere in the world, it would have completely destroyed everything. If there was no tsunami, the damage would have been no where near what it is now.
          Yeah when I first heard about it I was like "its okay japans got this shit"
          Then I heard about the tsunami and that changed to "No one expects the tsunami!!"
          But knowing them they'll be like "How can we prevent this next time"
          also the whole fucking island moved about 8 feet

Comment

• He can parallel park a lot easier now.
            flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

lol thats cute canada is 9th
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_GDP_(nominal)

Starting to think that america, canada, aussy land, and the uk should form up and turn into the kickass union and tell the EU TO STEP THE FUCK OFF.
              Australia's happy the way it is.

Comment

Yeah when I first heard about it I was like "its okay japans got this shit"
                Then I heard about the tsunami and that changed to "No one expects the tsunami!!"
                But knowing them they'll be like "How can we prevent this next time"
                also the whole fucking island moved about 8 feet
                http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_834985.html
                Yeah its the tsunami that fucked them, but even then, they knew it was coming a fair amount of time before it hit, which was indicated by the fact that news helicopters were in the air to document it striking land.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                  Australia's happy the way it is.
                  Awww man really?? We could really use an island to send all of our criminals to.

Comment

Awww man really?? We could really use an island to send all of our criminals to.

Fucking LOL.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

No worries man. We're a country full of convicts that managed to build a financially, morally (compared to other countries lol cunt), well balanced and sound country full of people that like (real) beer and humour.

You're a country full of people that threw boxes of, wait for it...Tea (OMGNOWAIII) into the water to escape a country that ravages and pilages only to ravage and pillage themselves, couldn't figure out the english language, so changed a whole lot of it, created a fantastic system of government that unfortunately the stupid ass people that actually occupy the country can't/won't/don't understand, not to mention the amount of **** in the US against every kind of person there is, where a **** group that fucks with veterans, gays, etc. is allowed to do what they do because your own supreme court doesn't understand its own damn constitution, oh and where to drink and gamble you have to be 21... To drink what, bud light? Lol what a joke.

We're all good on our own island, keep the fucked up amongst the fucked up. Troll away, mate.

Don't take offense, you can point out bad shit against any country. Fuck, I'm living here (not by choice lol).

Comment

• i dont think he got the crim joke.... its a constant busting of balls in here. we make fun of aussies they make fun of us.... nobody like the canadians... its whatever hahaha all love <3
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• Lol Canadians.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            i dont think he got the crim joke.... its a constant busting of balls in here. we make fun of aussies they make fun of us.... nobody like the canadians... its whatever hahaha <3
                            I got it. I've been on here long enough. But troll face made me rebut. Srsly.

Canadian weed is amazing. We all make fun of each other, but generally the Americans take it too seriously, I think they've started to lighten up. They can give it but can't take it. Take that dick, bitch. Take it!

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                              I got it. I've been on here long enough. But troll face made me rebut. Srsly.

Canadian weed is amazing. We all make fun of each other, but generally the Americans take it too seriously, I think they've started to lighten up. They can give it but can't take it. Take that dick, bitch. Take it!
                              lol
                              cars and stuff

Comment

• Oh btw, I somehow manage to get into giant arguments every time I come on hurr. I think I was arguing with kielan or someone else (don't really remember) maybe within 20 minutes of registering.

Comment

Working...
                                X