This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
    i'm writing this shit down so i don't forget lol. have you tried captains taboo? that is really good ish right there
    Hell yeah man, so damn good.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    jameson at room temp >
    With one ice cube, so classy. Maybe a splash of coke for flavor if you're not in the mood for straight. But the absolute best drink I've ever had was AT the Johnny Walker distillery. I was like 16/17 and got served two fingers of Green. God damn it was like heaven.
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• Oh I was amped, I've been a HUUUUUUUGE fan of them for the past like 8 or so years

You may or may not like this

Comment

• Kid Cudi ftmfw.

But I'm a ska guy. I've seen Less Than Jake so many times. And they just keep getting better. The Aquabats are fucking amazing live too. Hell if they have horns in the band, I'll love 'em
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
          Hell yeah man, so damn good.

With one ice cube, so classy. Maybe a splash of coke for flavor if you're not in the mood for straight. But the absolute best drink I've ever had was AT the Johnny Walker distillery. I was like 16/17 and got served two fingers of Green. God damn it was like heaven.
          Fun Fact:
          Johnny Walker's headquarters is in Norwalk, CT which is literally 15 minutes from my house.

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
          Oh I was amped, I've been a HUUUUUUUGE fan of them for the past like 8 or so years

You may or may not like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e71a...eature=related
          You are like an OG of OG's in terms of being a fan then hahah.

1.5 minutes in. This is dope.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
            Kid Cudi ftmfw.

But I'm a ska guy. I've seen Less Than Jake so many times. And they just keep getting better. The Aquabats are fucking amazing live too. Hell if they have horns in the band, I'll love 'em
            were the Aquabats......Super rad?

I'm by no means an og fan, they have been around for a hella long time, But they were one of the first groups that got me into hip hop, alone with Deltron 3030, Dizzee rascal and MOP

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
              were the Aquabats......Super rad?
              fuck yeah they were. first time I ever saw them was in this tiny venue. like, 30 people. The Bat Commander touched me. Haven't washed my left hand since, no lie
              -George
              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                jameson at room temp >
                what is jameson? i don't branch out with my liquor that much.
                Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                  what is jameson? i don't branch out with my liquor that much.
                  Whiskey. Mid-range in price. Not bad for the dollar though
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• i'll have to try it then. never had whiskey, but there's a first time for everything. heard it's god awful though lol
                    Pose for the frame

Comment

• and I'm just going to leave this here

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      -George
                      flickr

Comment

• I also don't exclusively listen to Hip-Hop though. I listen to like everything, except country (although Chicken Fried by Zac Brown Band is a great song) and classical (and there are some symphonies I really like). I listen to groups like State Radio (seen them in concert 3 times in a year), Jack Johnson, O.A.R., The White Rabbits, Framing Hanley, Dispatch, Kings of Leon, Pretty Lights, Ratatat, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Coldplay, DJ Vinroc, Jeff Lorber (great Jazz), Gerald Albright, Phoenix.

Some other rap artists I love

Cunninlyguists
                        Lupe Fiasco
                        Army of the Pharaohs
                        Magnetic North
                        People Under the Stairs

There are more that I can't think of right now for sure.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• this is reminding me that I wanted to order another swollen shirt

FUUUUU they don't take amex
                          Last edited by Gator; 06-08-2010, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• Do eeettt..

I just realized that its Monday night, and I have school tomorrow... FUCK. Well I am gunna check out. I am sure I will talk to you bro's tomorrow.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i'm out as well. tired as shit. payce out
                              Pose for the frame

Comment

• Yeah I got started on ska, but I listen to everything. Even country these days. Minnesota is surprisingly redneck (tons of farms), and I go to school in southern Maryland. I'm surrounded by the stuff.

But I love going through my itunes. Reggae, techno, dubstep, prog rock, 90s alternative, metal, screamo, rap, mashups. Hell even some stuff I can't classify. Music ftmfw. I just wish I could play something better than a Strokes' bassline haha
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X