X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
    Mmmmmmm, beer you make yourself tastes so much better
    lolwut? I hope this means youre currently drinking two separate beers.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• No, just my beer

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        We won't be speeding, radar detectors aren't necessary.
        I'll probably still roll with it thought. I'll put it away for Virginia because they don't like them, but it is a piece of mind thing for me.

I'm not the type of person to speed all the time, but if I need to get somewhere quick it can came in handy. I've had mine for about 3 years now, its weird driving without one.

I didn't buy a cheap one either, I researched the hell out of them and went with a Valentine 1. I wired it in so there is no cigarette lighter thingy and tucked it up above my rear view mirror. Works pretty well.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• If it's your thing it's your thing, but for someone that doesn't speed all the time, a $500 investment in a radar detector seems like a waste. Not ******, just saying, why wouldn't you want to spend that on your car instead?

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• $300 Cole,
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well exCUSE me

Still though, my point stands.

Cole

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                Well exCUSE me

Still though, my point stands.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• It's 300 dollars that can save you much more than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                    It's 300 dollars that can save you much more than that.
                    Lolwut?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I bought it before I really started modding cars. I was 20 and got stopped for 87 in a 55. Got lucky, went to court and got it pleaded down some. After that I decided to get smart about driving. I had some money saved up and splurged.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        $300 Cole,
                        $400 when I bought it straight from the company.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Or you could just drive the speed limit. Hell, have a ball! Drive 7 over! Aside from gas, that's free!

I've gotten lots of tickets, needless to say I've learned my lesson.

Cole

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                            It's 300 dollars that can save you much more than that.
                            My thought exactly.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• After getting a BS ticket, I don't even bother, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I was actually caught going 15+ over the limit.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Penis in vagina with a squirrel on the side. My swag sonfucking good bitches run and hide. My shit so dank it's a dirty kitchen sank. When you see me on the strip better give me a big tip. Shits slick like a Guido with gel. You buy knock off wheels bit h believe you go to hell. Riding down the street throwing sparking like a grinder. If you use a mac better click on the finder. See my shut bringing rap a new game. My m3 should be in the low hall of fame BAHAHAHAHAHAAHABABHdn n
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X