This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Han View Post

Yep, it's about time or me to grow up. I would have been in graduate school by now getting my masters' if I didn't fuck around for 3 years.
    making grown up decisions isnt always fun, but you gotta do it

i never went to college. i turned down an accelerated masters program in computer programming to work on cars. and back then, i would have come out making a SHIT TON of money. sometimes i wonder "what if" but overall im happy with the choice i made.
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      making grown up decisions isnt always fun, but you gotta do it

i never went to college. i turned down an accelerated masters program in computer programming to work on cars. and back then, i would have come out making a SHIT TON of money. sometimes i wonder "what if" but overall im happy with the choice i made.
      Yep, as long as you're happy. I wasn't happy with my choice, but at the same time I wasn't mature enough to be motivated enough to change it until about a year ago and now I'm happy to say my hard work from then until now has paid off and I'm even more motivated to do well in school.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
      Originally posted by Jedidiah
      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Yep, as long as you're happy. I wasn't happy with my choice, but at the same time I wasn't mature enough to be motivated enough to change it until about a year ago and now I'm happy to say my hard work from then until now has paid off and I'm even more motivated to do well in school.
        taking that break to work can go either way. some people can just never get back into the rhythm of school after they get out of it.
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          taking that break to work can go either way. some people can just never get back into the rhythm of school after they get out of it.
          Yeah. I was always "in" school, but doing the work and acquiring the credit was a whole different story.

Let me tell you, that was a complete waste of mine and my parents' money.
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Spring break has started, lets get smashed

Comment

• I'm going back to school right now as well
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• wtf is spring break?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                  wtf is spring break?

Comment

• huge party week from school...

Comment

• No different for me except that I don't have to drive 200 miles more a week to go to class.

Comment

• and how's everyone's day...

Comment

No different for me except that I don't have to drive 200 miles more a week to go to class.
                          O_O

Damn..

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

No different for me except that I don't have to drive 200 miles more a week to go to class.
                            lol I only have to drive a bout 6 miles a week for my school.
                            but then I'm only taking 2 classes

Comment

• 50 miles each way, twice a week.

Comment

50 miles each way, twice a week.
                                I would look into online classes, alot of state schools offer them these days

Comment

Working...
                                X