This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
    I "grew up" over on bf.c. I figured that was fast, but lately SW has exploded
    on one forum i was on, we posted so fast that we crashed the server. but thats why i have 45k+ over there lol
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      See you at Waterfest Dave.

I will end you Alec.
      I kid i kid. i'd never dick people over like that.

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
      Mmmm Gin. Being English I'm predisposed to love it. Lately I've been mixing it with rootbeer. Surprisingly good. But I'm a huge fan of a nice gin and tonic, four or five ice cubes and a slice of lime

And yeah I hear CRAZY stories about Mankato. Just insane. There's nothing to do in the small towns up north, so kids drink and do drugs, then drive around. Thank god I'm from the suburbs of Minny
      I'll have to try it with rootbeer now. gonna try it with A&W rootbeer since that's the most delish ones i know of. (besides IBC)
      Pose for the frame

Comment

That happens so much to me, because I just go check out another thread.

Although when I type I do about 80-90/wpm. I type mad quick hahah.
        Yeah I'm a pretty slow typist. I was never good back in the day when my school tried to teach me. I still look at the keyboad, and I'm 21
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
          I kid i kid. i'd never dick people over like that.

I'll have to try it with rootbeer now. gonna try it with A&W rootbeer since that's the most delish ones i know of. (besides IBC)
          While you're at it, pick up some Captain (reg or Private Stock) that + IBC = heaven
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            american le mans series and gt touring championshps

at lime rock in ct. i only roll baller status.
            I will see what I can do hahah, what does VIP status get?

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
            I "grew up" over on bf.c. I figured that was fast, but lately SW has exploded
            I grew up on [H]ard forums. (I am a HUGE geek at heart hahah), that moved pretty quick, and yeah SW had BLOWN UP recently.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• oh and Kielan, this is literally in my top 3 for favorite songs ever, can't believe I forgot to mention it before

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

and yea, mad child is white

Comment

I grew up on [H]ard forums. (I am a HUGE geek at heart hahah), that moved pretty quick, and yeah SW had BLOWN UP recently.
                breakfast and coffee, lunch and beers, paddock access, pit access. chance to win a lap in the pace M5. random other shit

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                  haha, I'm going to tell her you said that tomorrow

this is another one of my favs

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

oops forgot to add a link to left field, here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gb_5Ak64nY
                  Hahah tell me what her reaction is to it. I mean it really does sound like it came straight out of a movie though.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yeah man I'm pretty nerdy myself, just never let it out much before. Just last night I made my first post on /b/. God damn that place got gay though (as opposed to scarring )
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                      While you're at it, pick up some Captain (reg or Private Stock) that + IBC = heaven
                      i'm writing this shit down so i don't forget lol. have you tried captains taboo? that is really good ish right there
                      Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                        i'm writing this shit down so i don't forget lol. have you tried captains taboo? that is really good ish right there
                        jameson at room temp >

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          breakfast and coffee, lunch and beers, paddock access, pit access. chance to win a lap in the pace M5. random other shit
                          Definitely worth it for pit and paddock access. I will def see what I can do.

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                          oh and Kielan, this is literally in my top 3 for favorite songs ever, can't believe I forgot to mention it before

and yea, mad child is white
                          I had a feeling he was white from his voice. There are a ton of white guys out there who spit fire. In my view they are wayyyyyy misjudged in the rap game. Case and point Eminem, sure he gets a ton of credit and such, but he SPITS, and there is no denying that, even more mainstream he goes hard, I like him cause he actually raps about real life stuff a lot, not just "I gotta get dem twenny twosss" like most of these mainstream idiots do.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Also don't know if any of you guys skate, but Swollen members is from Vancouver, and were sponcered by Red Dragon skate suply, also from van, and way they have a song called red dragon they did a while back, and they jusdt re-did it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgUbsiWxCFI , and red dragon has a hand symbol, I was at a swollen members show in march and in the very front, at the start of the show I put up the RDS symbol and was saying red dragons, Prev ( the black dude with glasses) came over and knew and was like yooo RDS thats whats up (i'm very drunk and high btw) and so the show goes on and I'm loving it, and then I hear the beat for red dragons come in and I put up the symbol again, prev again comes over, but this time puts his hand out and says "you need to get up here!" they had pulled people up they knew/ hot chicks, but this was my first ever swollen members show (so pumped because i've wanted to see them for years) and he pulls me up because i'm down with RDS

picture proof

Last edited by Gator; 06-08-2010, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• I have NEVER posted on 4chan, and I never will. I have only been on there twice, both times because a friend was showing me something on there. I refuse to have my mind scarred because of that place.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• That's awesome bro. I wish I could get up on stage with CuDi hahah. I have like all but 2 of his songs memorized completely hahaha.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X