• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Thats what MS word is for

Thats too bad, you could always try
    this car does have lower miles right?

Let me guess you are going to start saving your money for investments/housing?

Lexus GS is my guess
    MS Word? wtf, Im not writing papers and shit
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
      I have a GS300.
      Just searched in the build threads...Nice looking car.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Kind of.

Plan is to get debt free by summer of 2012, possibly quit current job to find a co-op/internship in government sector (then get part time job to just pay gas and insurance and food and such), and after graduation, start career in government sector and move to DC (or wherever the government decides to take me).
        being debt free is nice. aside from my monthly expenses to live, i dont owe anyone anything

Comment

Kind of.

Plan is to get debt free by summer of 2012, possibly quit current job to find a co-op/internship in government sector (then get part time job to just pay gas and insurance and food and such), and after graduation, start career in government sector and move to DC (or wherever the government decides to take me).
          Yeah thats kind of what I'm doing.
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            MS Word? wtf, Im not writing papers and shit
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
            Originally posted by Jedidiah
            he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• fuck this I'm going home
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Why does it enrage people that I tell them I'm not going to mod my cars anymore and/or buy wheels for them? Or when they ask why I have 2 cars then. If and when my primary car decides to go down, I don't like depending on people for rides/car which is a complete hassle in itself.
                People are dumb.

Originally posted by Han View Post
                Common misconception.

Well, I was up until a few months ago when I had a complete change of mindset. I have too many priorities now to deal with that trumps car modding.
                All good. At least you have your priorities set.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                  People are dumb.

All good. At least you have your priorities set.
                  my priorities are set. very unconventional, but set

Comment

my priorities are set. very unconventional, but set

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• A lot of the people who it enrages are putting around not caring about school and just going through the motions. I did that for 3 years and it got me really no where except for 3 years of industry/major-related experience. I'm glad for that, but I had to change my mindset if I want to achieve my goals. Also, I love Dallas, but I can't limit myself to staying here permanently if I want to go into the government sector. Car modding isn't in the cards right now, but why do they care so much or question what I'm doing?
                      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• so bored, blah

Comment

A lot of the people who it enrages are putting around not caring about school and just going through the motions. I did that for 3 years and it got me really no where except for 3 years of industry/major-related experience. I'm glad for that, but I had to change my mindset if I want to achieve my goals. Also, I love Dallas, but I can't limit myself to staying here permanently if I want to go into the government sector. Car modding isn't in the cards right now, but why do they care so much or question what I'm doing?
                          thats true. you gotta make moves sometimes. I didnt move far, but I had to move to stay alive. after a few years here I'll be making something else happen Ive got plans too lol

Comment

• I'm out guys.

Gonna go make some paper. Looks like by the end of next week I'll have the money to order coils then some...I am excite.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              I'm out guys.

Gonna go make some paper. Looks like by the end of next week I'll have the money to order coils then some...I am excite.
                              an hour left for this guy

Comment

thats true. you gotta make moves sometimes. I didnt move far, but I had to move to stay alive. after a few years here I'll be making something else happen Ive got plans too lol

Yep, it's about time or me to grow up. I would have been in graduate school by now getting my masters' if I didn't fuck around for 3 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X