This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
    Gin and coke. or nikolai vodka mixed with grape or strawburry G2 is fawking DELISH lol
    Mmmm Gin. Being English I'm predisposed to love it. Lately I've been mixing it with rootbeer. Surprisingly good. But I'm a huge fan of a nice gin and tonic, four or five ice cubes and a slice of lime

And yeah I hear CRAZY stories about Mankato. Just insane. There's nothing to do in the small towns up north, so kids drink and do drugs, then drive around. Thank god I'm from the suburbs of Minny
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Just for that picture or 3 that we took because the kid I can't stand taking the picture, was throwing a bitch fit about me even being near her because he is her ex. But seriously she does touch me a lot... NOT IN THAT WAY THOUGH (I wish).

But if you see my profile picture, you can see I like to surround myself with good looking girls hahaha.
      naw man, touching is touching, the way i found out my girl friend was in to me was when she started tickling me when she saw me in the hall way, two days later knock on my door on a friday night, her and her roommates, we end up drinking for the night, all her roommates leave, my friend leaves, she started tickling me, tickle fight happend, and I went in for a kiss ( I was actually relitivly drunk and before I kissed her I said "Is it going to be more awkward or less awkward if I kiss you?" her responce was "just kiss me") CHABOOM, awesome night

Comment

• Word, I will be sure to drop by.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
          naw man, touching is touching, the way i found out my girl friend was in to me was when she started tickling me when she saw me in the hall way, two days later knock on my door on a friday night, her and her roommates, we end up drinking for the night, all her roommates leave, my friend leaves, she started tickling me, tickle fight happend, and I went in for a kiss ( I was actually relitivly drunk and before I kissed her I said "Is it going to be more awkward or less awkward if I kiss you?" her responce was "just kiss me") CHABOOM, awesome night
          Sounds like it was right out of a movie.

I guess we will see what happens. I am quite sure that if I play my cards right I can take this somewhere.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Word, I will be sure to drop by.
            july 24 im about to vip it to a race in ct if you wanna get some good shots. $200 per though
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Def gunna check him out.
              This is a track from swollen members first album, Del the funky homosapian produced it and is in it, mad childs verse is the second, spits so hard, let me find a couple more of my favorites

Comment

• Yeah man touching is totally touching.

When I was a stupid and ignorant freshman, I wish I'd known the truth in that. I was WAY too clueless to realize that I was relatively desired by a couple cuties. Ended up settling for the one that had the balls to make the first move. She was a stupid bitch, and not that little of a skank.

Learn from my mistakes
                -George
                flickr

Comment

• and holy shit you kids type quick, by the time I read and throw my hat into the ring, the topic has moved on haha
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• Hot damn $200 per... If I can swing together some cash for sure. But right now no idea. Any more info? PM me or text me now that you have my number hahah.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Sounds like it was right out of a movie.

I guess we will see what happens. I am quite sure that if I play my cards right I can take this somewhere.
                      haha, I'm going to tell her you said that tomorrow

this is another one of my favs

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

oops forgot to add a link to left field, here it is

Swollen Members - Left Field Feat. Del Tha Funkee Homosapien from the album : Balance

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                        and holy shit you kids type quick, by the time I read and throw my hat into the ring, the topic has moved on haha
                        get with the times. and thid forum moves slow compared to others ive been on

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                          and holy shit you kids type quick, by the time I read and throw my hat into the ring, the topic has moved on haha
                          That happens so much to me, because I just go check out another thread.

Although when I type I do about 80-90/wpm. I type mad quick hahah.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Hot damn $200 per... If I can swing together some cash for sure. But right now no idea. Any more info? PM me or text me now that you have my number hahah.
                            american le mans series and gt touring championshps

at lime rock in ct. i only roll baller status.

Comment

• I "grew up" over on bf.c. I figured that was fast, but lately SW has exploded
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                                haha, I'm going to tell her you said that tomorrow

this is another one of my favs

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

oops forgot to add a link to left field, here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gb_5Ak64nY
                                For the minute I have been listening to Left Field, I am already very intrigued.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X