This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    are her and the ironing board a package deal?
    hahaha, she does iron things for me, like I said, shes an awesome girl

Comment

Pose for the frame

Comment

• Why would you ever want to post a picture of a GIRL. What is wrong with you?!

Anyway here is a picture of this girl who is making me crazy. Don't mind my ridiculous friend in the back. BTW that is me on the right.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

By the way I feel like a dick for not talking to you more at Dust off, it just so happend that as you got to my car a bunch of my friends who hadn't seen it yet had just gotten there, and I was just really amped on talking to them, then Meghan and I left early due to the momentary down pour/ wanting to go get burgers

Comment

• Damn man, shes got her hands all over you, I'm thinking you got this

Comment

BAHAHHAHAHA.

Andrew you listen to DL? I just realized that you said you did. You are the first person I have ever talked to that listens to him other than me and this other kid that showed him to me. Honestly IMO he is the best underground artist I have ever listened to. His flows are ridiculous.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Mr DuWerk, sadly I'm not. Living at home over the summer, it's a lot cheaper than finding an apartment in town. If you're around Baltimore during the school months, I will be too.

I was drinking Jack and Coke, but I ran out of Jack. Now it's on to Bacardi. One of the many perks of coming home: mommy and daddy's liquor cabinet Woodchuck is fucking GREAT though :drool:
                -George
                flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                  By the way I feel like a dick for not talking to you more at Dust off, it just so happend that as you got to my car a bunch of my friends who hadn't seen it yet had just gotten there, and I was just really amped on talking to them, then Meghan and I left early due to the momentary down pour/ wanting to go get burgers
                  its cool dude. dont worry about it. im all over the place. drop me a txt if youre heading to an event. i might be there. im sure ill be working waterfest this year. but im trying to hit a show or race every weekend
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• dude, if you don't tell her i will lmao. nah just kidding. i ain't a cock sniper
                    Pose for the frame

Comment

• Just for that picture or 3 that we took because the kid I can't stand taking the picture, was throwing a bitch fit about me even being near her because he is her ex. But seriously she does touch me a lot... NOT IN THAT WAY THOUGH (I wish).

But if you see my profile picture, you can see I like to surround myself with good looking girls hahaha.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                        Mr DuWerk, sadly I'm not. Living at home over the summer, it's a lot cheaper than finding an apartment in town. If you're around Baltimore during the school months, I will be too.

I was drinking Jack and Coke, but I ran out of Jack. Now it's on to Bacardi. One of the many perks of coming home: mommy and daddy's liquor cabinet Woodchuck is fucking GREAT though :drool:
                        Gin and coke. or nikolai vodka mixed with grape or strawburry G2 is fawking DELISH lol
                        Pose for the frame

Comment

• oh, your from Minnesota? I thought it was the other way around, yeaaaa, went to school there for a semester at Mankato, got some crazy stories of fun times, but that place wasn't for me

and Yea Kielan I've know about DL for a while, I listen to massive amounts of underground hip-hop / little know people

One of my absolute favorites is Swollen Memebers, one of the mc's is literally the best mc you've never heard of, his names mad child and he fucking spits

Comment

its cool dude. dont worry about it. im all over the place. drop me a txt if youre heading to an event. i might be there. im sure ill be working waterfest this year. but im trying to hit a show or race every weekend
                            See you at Waterfest Dave.

Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                            dude, if you don't tell her i will lmao. nah just kidding. i ain't a cock sniper
                            I will end you Alec.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                              oh, your from Minnesota? I thought it was the other way around, yeaaaa, went to school there for a semester at Mankato, got some crazy stories of fun times, but that place wasn't for me

and Yea Kielan I've know about DL for a while, I listen to massive amounts of underground hip-hop / little know people

One of my absolute favorites is Swollen Memebers, one of the mc's is literally the best mc you've never heard of, his names mad child and he fucking spits
                              Def gunna check him out.

EDIT:
                              3,500th post w00t!
                              Last edited by Kielan; 06-08-2010, 12:24 AM.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                                See you at Waterfest Dave.

I will end you Alec.
                                werd. ill be at the NAM tent for most of the weekend.
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X