This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
    Just do it, especially if she lives 3 hours away, Don't want to be in the friend zone bro, that place sucks

honestly if you think shes worth having as a girl friend then tell her whats up, I do not miss being single at all, Its summer and my girl friend is 16 hours away and not for a second have I thought about another girl, that may just be me but I found an amazing girl and I'm not taking that for granted, if you just go through with it and tell her whats up it may work out

Andrew Sylvia is my name, oh snap over 1000 posts
    Oh its totally worth it, she is going to SHU next year which is literally 20 minutes from my house, sure I will be at PSU, but I can come back pretty often thats not an issue.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Oh I forgot to mention, when you tell her, Try not to be like pouring your heart out, that might freak her out, just be calm (this is going to be hard as fuck, because like I said your heart is going to be pounding like 19,000 revs) but calm and collected, and the truth, deifnatly tell the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        Oh its totally worth it, she is going to SHU next year which is literally 20 minutes from my house, sure I will be at PSU, but I can come back pretty often thats not an issue.
        pm me your number. we were trying to get intouch with you on sat y0
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• hahahaha your last name is Prince, priceless sig

Comment

• Being in the friend zone totally sucks, avoid it man. And I agree with whoever said to just nut up and ask her out. It's not the rejection that sucks, it's the "what if I get rejected?" It's so much worse. Shit is SO much easier than we all worry about.

PS I love reading though all the posts I miss by doing other shit. Makes me
            -George
            flickr

Comment

hahahaha your last name is Prince, priceless sig
              There is an underlying reason for everything I do hahah.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              pm me your number. we were trying to get intouch with you on sat y0
              Sent it dog. BTW it is on my FB just an FYI hahah.
              Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
              Being in the friend zone totally sucks, avoid it man. And I agree with whoever said to just nut up and ask her out. It's not the rejection that sucks, it's the "what if I get rejected?" It's so much worse. Shit is SO much easier than we all worry about.

PS I love reading though all the posts I miss by doing other shit. Makes me
              Gotta do this shit hahah.

And yeah reading through missed posts is great, I so often at it.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Mr. Vdubkid, are you anywhere near Baltimore? theres a posibility that I'll be living there this summer

and yea dude the rejection won't be that bad, not saying anything and thinking about "what if" will be worse, Like I said I was straight up with my girl and I'm so happy about it, if it does happen hold on to her, awesome girls are hard to find

and a picture because I like showing her off haha

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                  There is an underlying reason for everything I do hahah.

Sent it dog. BTW it is on my FB just an FYI hahah.

Gotta do this shit hahah.

And yeah reading through missed posts is great, I so often at it.
                  lol i got on fb and posted on your wall. neither me or heather had your number. we were trying to meet up with you.

Comment

• You're telling me. I honestly think she is the only person that gets me.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah I saw that when I finally got on that night. My bad, I should have checked my FB on my iPhone, never did.. My B.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ughhh, having such a hard time selling my jetta, got offered to trade for a gmc 2500 though, shits lifted

Comment

• NOOOO. NOT ANTI STANCE!!!

On a side note. Drinking a Squirt right now. I everytime I look at the can. Funny thing is, is that it tastes mad good.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I duno, I think I scared everyone off by posting a picture of a girl haha

Comment

I duno, I think I scared everyone off by posting a picture of a girl haha
                              are her and the ironing board a package deal?

Comment

• I'm drinkin a wood chuck draft cider, mmmmmm apple cider and alcohol, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X