This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I hope for the love of god that was a joke thread.
    lol i dunno....need IP check.... that was too perfect, i feel like it was a troll that got reverse trolled

Comment

• Troll got trolled. I was fucking dying at that though.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        I hope for the love of god that was a joke thread.
        What thread?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• wait... what did I miss?

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
          you sir, win this battle.
          “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
            What thread?
            Intro Section

Sir Stance-a-lot.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
              Intro Section

Sir Stance-a-lot.
              jason you should check the IP address in the modcp and see if it matches anyone else!!! Im going to feel bad if it actually matches to a IP range from northern canada. Well thats a lie !!

Comment

Intro Section

Sir Stance-a-lot.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• omg that was hilarious Haithem. Replica cars though, Fail. :thumbdown

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
                    jason you should check the IP address in the modcp and see if it matches anyone else!!! Im going to feel bad if it actually matches to a IP range from northern canada. Well thats a lie !!
                    Quite a bit of lol in that thread. He likes rep cars, probably likes rep wheels too. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      Quite a bit of lol in that thread. He likes rep cars, probably likes rep wheels too. lol
                      I got to give people credit who take the time to build a replica car, takes a ton of work especially if its done right, but yeah half the time it looks like a squashed fiero

Comment

I got to give people credit who take the time to build a replica car, takes a ton of work especially if its done right, but yeah half the time it looks like a squashed fiero
                        The Diablo looks decent for a rep, but the proportions on the F40 were just too far off.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I checked. IP matches to Canada.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

I checked. IP matches to Canada.
                            well i hope he takes it as a joke, especially with a SN like that it was just fitting!!!

Yeah the F40 looked a little squashed....my favorites are the Carrera GT's based off boxsters....those things can be hideous!

Comment

• Feel bad Haithem

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
                                Feel bad Haithem
                                don't make drive by alta/perrin and egg you guys!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X