X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His new album is fire though. I used to **** him, but this changed my mind completely. I don't think he is one of the best in the game, but he is getting a lot better, I think he is finally finding his place.

That said, he doesn't have anything on Lil' Wayne, CuDi, Kanye (his old stuff), or any of those guys (even though he thinks he does).
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      doo ett
      Yeah so much easier said than done Dan hahah.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
        fuckin **** Drake, he can suck a whole lot of dicks if he thinks he really is even in top 100 greatest rappers, just a lil wayne copy cat

PS. Andrew Sylvia, add me on facebook
        This. Plus everytime I see/hear him I picture degrassi and him in a wheelchair

-Dan

Comment

• lil wayne sucks ass. he always did. he recycles his rhymes and shit. if you claim to be the 'best rapper alive', then you don't need to recycle lyrics. you should be able to come up with more dope lyrics easy. now he is just completely sittin in the shitter with his whole rock/rap bullshit. he's not consistent either. and he thinks he's some philosopher when he smokes weed and talks on the track. he just points out the obvious lol. he has good beats, that's it.
          Pose for the frame

Comment

• I never watched DeGrassi thankfully, but I know what you guys mean. What makes me like this album as well, is that he never really says how much of a G he is, or that he had it hard... Which he clearly did not.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
              Yeah so much easier said than done Dan hahah.
              nah its easy lol especially at psu. Go to parties, meet ladies, get numbers, then BAM- they're naked.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                I never watched DeGrassi thankfully, but I know what you guys mean. What makes me like this album as well, is that he never really says how much of a G he is, or that he had it hard... Which he clearly did not.
                yeah right dude he had it hard. He was in a wheelchair for like 1098 episodes!

-Dan

Comment

• Ok I don;t know what the fuck degrassi is, but go to this girl and tell her straight up, just be like hey, I dig you and I'm hoping you dig me, I'd like to take you out some time

and I'm going to tell you that your heart is going to be racing like fucking crazy, like way before you even think about doing it, and your not going to want to, but trust me you should, because theres 2 outcomes and 2 things are going to happen, one shes digs you too, and she agrees to go out with you sometime, and you're going to feel fucking awesome! or she doesn't dig you and she says so, this will suck yes, but its better to know so you can move on and not waste away pining after this girl, no matter what happens you're going to feel better that you let her know whats up, and even if she says shes not interested, the seed is planted, and I assure you that she will think about it, and who knows, she may change her mind

Comment

• His old stuff was so much better. I personally **** his new stuff with a passion.

My personal favorite rappers, at this present moment are.

KiD CuDi
                    Prop Dylan
                    Kanye West (His First 2 albums in particular)
                    DL Incognito
                    A Tribe Called Quest
                    GangStarr
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Ok I don;t know what the fuck degrassi is, but go to this girl and tell her straight up, just be like hey, I dig you and I'm hoping you dig me, I'd like to take you out some time

and I'm going to tell you that your heart is going to be racing like fucking crazy, like way before you even think about doing it, and your not going to want to, but trust me you should, because theres 2 outcomes and 2 things are going to happen, one shes digs you too, and she agrees to go out with you sometime, and you're going to feel fucking awesome! or she doesn't dig you and she says so, this will suck yes, but its better to know so you can move on and not waste away pining after this girl, no matter what happens you're going to feel better that you let her know whats up, and even if she says shes not interested, the seed is planted, and I assure you that she will think about it, and who knows, she may change her mind
                      THIS! do it
                      Pose for the frame

Comment

• prodigee add me, I want to see this chick

Ok now you have to add me because you listed DL incognito, Tribe and most of all Gangstarr RIP Guru

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          yeah right dude he had it hard. He was in a wheelchair for like 1098 episodes!

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                          Ok I don;t know what the fuck degrassi is, but go to this girl and tell her straight up, just be like hey, I dig you and I'm hoping you dig me, I'd like to take you out some time

Yeah doing that is the issue though, cause she lives 3 hours away, and I see her so little, so whenever I see her I don't want to make it awkward. God damnit, next time I see her. I am gunna just do it.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

prodigee add me, I want to see this chick

Ok now you have to add me because you listed DL incognito, Tribe and most of all Gangstarr RIP Guru

What is your name I will add you right now hahah.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• just do it and get it off your chest man. you have no idea how much more relaxed you'll feel and how much more energetic you feel cuz this shit eats up so much of your mental energy it's not even funny. chances are you're going to meet a girl in college who digs you as well.
                              Pose for the frame

Comment

• Just do it, especially if she lives 3 hours away, Don't want to be in the friend zone bro, that place sucks

honestly if you think shes worth having as a girl friend then tell her whats up, I do not miss being single at all, Its summer and my girl friend is 16 hours away and not for a second have I thought about another girl, that may just be me but I found an amazing girl and I'm not taking that for granted, if you just go through with it and tell her whats up it may work out

Andrew Sylvia is my name, oh snap over 1000 posts

Comment

Working...
                                X