X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    One of the 2 in my house?
    Almost forgot your black ass was home. If I wasn't working today I'd say lets do my final shoot, but I am, so I guess we cant...

Originally posted by Kielan
    can't trust black people..

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      I am Aussie and what is this?

I would find him and punch the fuck out of his face to within an inch of his life, whilst screaming "I work hard to get where I am motherfucker! Dont you ever disrespect me again!"

I might not go that far, but I would say that for sure.
      I think he means this shit

should just tell him that he will understand when he grows up
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        to the what?
        Good thing I read the whole post, I was going to say you wouldn't do that, but then you said you wouldn't go that far, and I couldn't say that.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by dpt852 View Post
          Almost forgot your black ass was home. If I wasn't working today I'd say lets do my final shoot, but I am, so I guess we cant...
          Tomorrow...?
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Damn that was delicious.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

i told him "nah, i just spend money like Im rich as fuck"
              All of us on here do

Its a SW thing.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              I think he means this shit

should just tell him that he will understand when he grows up
              Ahhhh

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Good thing I read the whole post, I was going to say you wouldn't do that, but then you said you wouldn't go that far, and I couldn't say that.
              Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

All of us on here do

Its a SW thing.

Ahhhh

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
                people dont understand our priorities when it comes to money lol
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I dont think we even have an idea when it comes to it... Yet all of us here do it the same haha. Phone bill? Fuck it, buy more wheels.

Comment

I dont think we even have an idea when it comes to it... Yet all of us here do it the same haha. Phone bill? Fuck it, buy more wheels.
                    I haven't paid rent in months, but I got some blinging 3 piece wheels

Comment

people dont understand our priorities when it comes to money lol
                      especially wives, thats why I don't tell mine shit about what I buy

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        One chick i went out with recently, we were chit chatting about shit. and it came up that i was into modding cars. she was like "what are you doing to this car?" So i gave her a quick overview, then she goes "you're going to ruin it, what you're doing makes no sense"

Comment

I haven't paid rent in months, but I got some blinging 3 piece wheels
                          Eviction notice, or airbag suspension..... too close to call.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          *Why I wont ever have one

Comment

• Can anyone explain to me why the screen shots I take on my macbook look like this?

Originally posted by Kielan
                            can't trust black people..

Comment

One chick i went out with recently, we were chit chatting about shit. and it came up that i was into modding cars. she was like "what are you doing to this car?" So i gave her a quick overview, then she goes "you're going to ruin it, what you're doing makes no sense"

yeah that sounds about right.

Comment

Hahaha.. last defect I get home and my mum was like

"So how much was the fine this time"
                                "$300"
                                "You're a fucking idiot"

Comment

Working...
                                X