X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics will also be required of that tomorrow hahaha. Looks good from the craptastic pics.

My dryspell needs to end like right now. Its been wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• it looks like shit from the crappy pics haha. tomorrow if I have time im going to turn the coils down a lil.

-Dan

Comment

• omfg finally I get to sync my iPod with dyketunes after like a month. I **** iTunes.....I had to upgrading my iTunes....I **** upgrading.....unless im upgrading women, swag, clothes, lifestyle....well no I love upgrading
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• More low? Always win.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            omfg finally I get to sync my iPod with dyketunes after like a month. I **** iTunes.....I had to upgrading my iTunes....I **** upgrading.....unless im upgrading women, swag, clothes, lifestyle....well no I love upgrading

Alex sometimes I wonder about your sanity.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• From the road to the fender its a little over 23in. Im going to try to put it at 23in exactly maybe even 22.5in lol And yes, I have to drop half a inch because the front already rubs while turning sharp.

-Dan

Comment

• That should be tits.

My god the new Drake album is so dope. Drake is killin' it now. I have been listening to it pretty much non-stop on repeat for the past 2 days. I freakin' love this album. For those of you that don't have it yet. GET IT.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• It's fun being an asshole to the douchebags isn't it kielan? lol.
                  Pose for the frame

Comment

• You have no idea how much I love this. I am finally just telling people straight up that they need to stop being fake, and start being real, realize that this is the real world, and get a damn reality check.

Now if only I could up my game a bit, and I will be money. I really need a good way to boost the confidence.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I made the decision. Im telling the dude I work for now that I can't work for him anymore. Im only loosing $40 tops, and I could use that day to work at the car wash and make a lot more money plus I don't have to wake up early lol

-Dan

Comment

• no need to up your game in a sense. just tell them how it is. if someone is a douchebag, tell them they're a douchebag and make them feel like shit. i'm extremely observant of people so I can really figure out how to get under their skin and attack them on a personal level and make them feel worthless. I've been told i'm very cold and calculated and heartless when i turn into an asshole. but i doubt you wanna go that far. lol. plus i've had years of experience.

but really, just tell them straight up. it's as simple as that
                        Pose for the frame

Comment

• Do it in the biggest d-bag way possible too. Just to add insult to injury.

Dan I was thinking about it today, I am going to bring an air matress down to PSU, so that whenever I have someone stay over, they have some where decently comfortable to stay. AKA there is always a bed available hahah.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Oh no, I can do that ish mad easy. I mean with this girl, I just can't tell her how I really feel, its just really really hard for me. I have no idea why, but it is.

If anyone wants to see what this girl looks like, look at my profile picture on FaceBook, girl on the left. (The brunette for those of you who don't know your left from right).
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fuckin **** Drake, he can suck a whole lot of dicks if he thinks he really is even in top 100 greatest rappers, just a lil wayne copy cat

PS. Andrew Sylvia, add me on facebook

Comment

• doo ett

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X