This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    That would be an awesome area to work in as well. For many reasons.
    Yeah it would be sick. I really really really want to open up a stance shop now haha. I have all theise ideas floating around my head lol

Originally posted by prodigee View Post

Redline is insane, around here you have to be 18 to buy it, I had half of one once, that was the first and last time I do that. I was hyped up for like 12 hours, that stuff is nuts.
    Yeah you have to be 18 to buy it around here too lol. Your only suppose to drink 1/2 lol. Me and my friend got a 4 pack of it and drank it on the way home. 2 each, went back to my house to swim. I swear I was doing double front flips into my pool for a good hour back to back haha. Then we went to the mall again (that car ride was insane btw, nothing but heavy metal head banging all the way) got another 4 pack. Shit was crazy. I could have punch a goats face off lol.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      Yeah it would be sick. I really really really want to open up a stance shop now haha. I have all theise ideas floating around my head lol

Yeah you have to be 18 to buy it around here too lol. Your only suppose to drink 1/2 lol. Me and my friend got a 4 pack of it and drank it on the way home. 2 each, went back to my house to swim. I swear I was doing double front flips into my pool for a good hour back to back haha. Then we went to the mall again (that car ride was insane btw, nothing but heavy metal head banging all the way) got another 4 pack. Shit was crazy. I could have punch a goats face off lol.
      now tell me if i read wrong, but heavy metal dan? lol. i knew you liked that shit
      Pose for the frame

Comment

• I can't wait to see my girl friend, I have no idea when I am going to, but I'm planning on making it soon, and I'm excited about it

Comment

• canibal corpse-fucked with a knife to be exact of the song haha. I went through a heavy metal/screamo stage for a year in highschool.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            I can't wait to see my girl friend, I have no idea when I am going to, but I'm planning on making it soon, and I'm excited about it
            Aren't you unemployed? Just live there with her lol

-Dan

Comment

• I need a witty thread name for these pictures of my friend's GTI.. Ideas?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I need a witty thread name for these pictures of my friend's GTI.. Ideas?
                "Always wear jimmy-caps or else you get a GTI"

I always think of std's when hear gti lol

-Dan

Comment

• I thought i was bad by looking on sw a couple times a day... you guys pretty much live on here hahaha
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

"Always wear jimmy-caps or else you get a GTI"

I always think of std's when hear gti lol

Its ok I got a witty name only took 20 minutes hahaha.

I now can only think of STi as sexually transmitted infections now, because of that thread a while back.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      I thought i was bad by looking on sw a couple times a day... you guys pretty much live on here hahaha
                      SW is a lifestyle man lol

-Dan

Comment

Its ok I got a witty name only took 20 minutes hahaha.

I now can only think of STi as sexually transmitted infections now, because of that thread a while back.
                        Anything with a T in the middle makes me think of a sexual disease haha. Audi TT's make me think of tits haha

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          I thought i was bad by looking on sw a couple times a day... you guys pretty much live on here hahaha
                          StanceWorks IS life.

But seriously its because whenever I am home which is a lot, during the day, I just have a tab open with SW open so when I get bored which is all the time when I am home, I just go on SW. Some people have Facebook addictions, I have a SW addiction. I see nothing wrong with it, seeing as I get a lot more out of here talking to people, and getting good advice than I do really anywhere else, whether thats a good or a bad thing I don't know. But hey you guys have helped me out a lot over the past few months. I guess I can use this opportunity to say thanks to those of you that helped when I needed it, and gave me advice on pretty much every subject. This thread, I am convinced has the best people in the world in it.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

SW is a lifestyle man lol
                            I know that, but fuck me.. haha do you guys sit infront of a computer for work or what? school?
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

StanceWorks IS life.

But seriously its because whenever I am home which is a lot, during the day, I just have a tab open with SW open so when I get bored which is all the time when I am home, I just go on SW. Some people have Facebook addictions, I have a SW addiction. I see nothing wrong with it, seeing as I get a lot more out of here talking to people, and getting good advice than I do really anywhere else, whether thats a good or a bad thing I don't know. But hey you guys have helped me out a lot over the past few months. I guess I can use this opportunity to say thanks to those of you that helped when I needed it, and gave me advice on pretty much every subject. This thread, I am convinced has the best people in the world in it.
                              this x100000

-Dan

Comment

I need a witty thread name for these pictures of my friend's GTI.. Ideas?
                                A rub a dub dub?

And cannibal corpse FTMFL dan. i **** death metal
                                Pose for the frame

Comment

Working...
                                X