X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I started, I was suppose to work two or three days a week at $10/hour. Making around $150 a week. Not bad IMO. Now im down to only working mondays and get paid $40 a week TOPS.

-Dan

Comment

• That sucks man. Deliver Chinese food like I do on the weekends, we can be delivery brothers hahahah.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        Most sun I would have thought means dry, not humid.

So you have AC that recirculates...
        well its both

I guess. I can just tell you my ac is cold af and its fresh
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• haha Id be down to do something like that, but I go back to school in like 2 months so its just not worth it . By the time I find a job, interview, and all that jazz I would only work for a few weeks then have to stop.

This job I have really makes me think about what im going to school for and if its something I can see myself doing in the future. Right now, im not liking it. Thats why Im starting to think about opening my own shop strictly dedicated to going low and nice wheels.

-Dan

Comment

• Opening a shop is risky business though, you have to be in the perfect area, especially for something as specific as, basically, a stance shop. I understand what you are saying completely though in terms of not knowing if what you are going to school for is really what you want to do after you finish school. You should come to Penn State after you finish, get a degree in entrepreneurship. I mean it is #2 in the nation for those degrees. Not that I am trying to recruit you or anything.
            Last edited by Kielan; 06-06-2010, 09:52 PM.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• anyone wanna dorifto? if not i'm just gonna own some bitches in tag.

speaking of that, owned some of the scrubs in a game. last one standing and they were chasing me for a good 10 minutes in my s2k. gotta love the hondas lol
              Pose for the frame

Comment

Opening a shop is risky business though, you have to be in the perfect area, especially for something as specific as, basically, a stance shop. I understand what you are saying completely though in terms of not knowing if what you are going to school for is really what you want to do after you finish school. You should come to Penn State after you finish, get a degree in entrepreneurship. I mean it is #2 in the nation for those degrees. Not that I am trying to recruit your or anything.
                Thats what im concerned about. But heres how I see it, im in the east coast. 4 hours from h20 and dubs at the beach, 3 hours from waterfest and spring/fall meet and greet, and minutes away from vag fair. Plus there is one euro shop around here and thats basically strictly performance. So the east coast would be a perfect spot I think. Plus my mom owns a few businesses so she would know how to start it our and run it.

Basically I would want to be a dealer for rotiform, work, bbs, and buy/refinish other wheels. Along with selling/installing coilovers and airbags and do alignments on low cars since there isnt a shop around here with a alignment machine built into the floor.

-Dan

Comment

• Poppin VTACK is FTMFW in Forza. The S2k is just about the only car they got VTEC right in. I would drift but I am so damn tired after staying up till 4 last night. Damn Formula D and the free energy drinks, and when combined with prom after parties you get quite the interesting combo.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                    Thats what im concerned about. But heres how I see it, im in the east coast. 4 hours from h20 and dubs at the beach, 3 hours from waterfest and spring/fall meet and greet, and minutes away from vag fair. Plus there is one euro shop around here and thats basically strictly performance. So the east coast would be a perfect spot I think. Plus my mom owns a few businesses so she would know how to start it our and run it.

Basically I would want to be a dealer for rotiform, work, bbs, and buy/refinish other wheels. Along with selling/installing coilovers and airbags and do alignments on low cars since there isnt a shop around here with a alignment machine built into the floor.
                    No doubt the East Coast scene is growing, but it is choosing the perfect place on the East Coast that gets challenging, the East Coast is a big place hahahah. No doubt the NorthEast needs a really good stance shop though. Could seriously reduce shipping times.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i love rippin it in the s2k. i'm a bit unsure to use the AE86 cuz it's a lot slower compared to the s2k, but a little easier to manage on the throttle. shit was crazy lol.

i would be up until 4 after all that lol. i didn't get much sleep last night either. fell asleep at 1:30 at my boys house then our girls decided to come over at 2:30 so he had to wake me up . i'm like an old man when i get woken up from my sleep lol. didn't fall asleep till like 4. then had to wake up at 9. i got like no sleep this weekend.
                      Pose for the frame

Comment

• I had 6 energy drinks yesterday pissed green twice, it was epic. AE86 is really easy to control though, I loved learning on it. Thinking about building another for a Fujimi Kaido drifter.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

No doubt the East Coast scene is growing, but it is choosing the perfect place on the East Coast that gets challenging, the East Coast is a big place hahahah. No doubt the NorthEast needs a really good stance shop though. Could seriously reduce shipping times.
                          Thats what Im thinking. East coast is huge on the euro/stance scene and a good stance shop should be around there. Im thinking about moving to Ocean City where h20 and dubs at the beach is. My mom lives there now right on costal highway. It be hella close to those shows and closer to waterfest and such. Its defiantly something ive been thinking about for awhile now. I can picture myself waking up and enjoying going to work each day and I have a passion for. I mean who doesn't like refinishing wheels or doing suspension work? lol

-Dan

Comment

I had 6 energy drinks yesterday pissed green twice, it was epic. AE86 is really easy to control though, I loved learning on it. Thinking about building another for a Fujimi Kaido drifter.
                            Go to GNC (or any vitamin muscle milk store) and pick up Redline energy drinks. Shit is WILD man. I felt like I was on cocaine haha

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                              Thats what Im thinking. East coast is huge on the euro/stance scene and a good stance shop should be around there. Im thinking about moving to Ocean City where h20 and dubs at the beach is. My mom lives there now right on costal highway. It be hella close to those shows and closer to waterfest and such. Its defiantly something ive been thinking about for awhile now. I can picture myself waking up and enjoying going to work each day and I have a passion for. I mean who doesn't like refinishing wheels or doing suspension work? lol
                              That would be an awesome area to work in as well. For many reasons.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                              Go to GNC (or any vitamin muscle milk store) and pick up Redline energy drinks. Shit is WILD man. I felt like I was on cocaine haha
                              Redline is insane, around here you have to be 18 to buy it, I had half of one once, that was the first and last time I do that. I was hyped up for like 12 hours, that stuff is nuts.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i'm actually getting better at drift because of the AE86. now the s2k is so much easier to drift on
                                Pose for the frame

Comment

Working...
                                X