X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah it's weak. I even take better care of it than she ever did. The bumpers are covered in scrapes and shit from all the things she hit. It was showroom fresh when we bought it three years ago, too.

An a4 wagon on bags would be soooo sweet. so god damn sweet
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• When I went to Vegas it kind of sucked in the city itself because you really can't do anything unless you are 21. Outside of Vegas though there is some cool stuff to see.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• **** this summer

Comment

• It's 109 degrees. What the fuuuuuuu.
          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
            It's 109 degrees. What the fuuuuuuu.
            Dude its like 64 and windy here, feels so nice after these stupid hot humid days we have been having... Oh am I making it worse? My bad.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
              It's 109 degrees. What the fuuuuuuu.
              dont know what your complaining about. It's 113 and raining. thats weird.
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                i could really use a fat blunt right now
                Shyne~Fitment Done Right---Your #1 socal fender roller

Comment

• So its humid and 113.. THAT would suck nuts.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yeah today was cold and rainy too, but I like this weather. tshirt and jeans ftmfw
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      So its humid and 113.. THAT would suck nuts.
                      its been humid for 232010347109384 days

na but yea its been humid and in the 90s since like a week before winter ended. Now its been super humid for like a month and hasnt stopped.

tomorrows going to be 105

Drama you are like god
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• That sucks. I would have thought out in El Paso it was a dry heat.. Guess I was horribly wrong. Do you have a Window AC thing in your room?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fuck that. We've been in the World Records book for being one of the Top 5 places with the most sun. No i dont. Refrigerated air ftmfw.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I **** my job. Its working on european cars, but the guy I work for feels the need to baby sit my every move. I know I never worked in a shop before and that he wants to check what I do before he gives it back to the customer. I get that. But he doesn't even let me work on a car by myself. Like Friday, he basically told me that hes not going to pay me as much and only wants me to work one day because he basically does all the work for me and why should he pay me to basically sit around and watch. Well, I tried to tell him that I could work on other cars while he works on some, but he didn't listen. Like he was replacing upper/lower ball joints on a van Friday and a bmw needed a radiator replaced. I offered to fix the radiator while he replaces the ball joints but no. So basically I sit around and hand him tools from 9-3 every monday. It just pisses me off that I know I can do work by myself but he never lets me.

-Dan

Comment

• Most sun I would have thought means dry, not humid.

So you have AC that recirculates...
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• That sucks Dan. I know what thats like just apply it to IT work, and that was what my job was like 2 summers ago. That said I did work everyday for 10 hours at $8/hr so I guess it wasn't really that bad, just got annoying. Hopefully it works out for you.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X