cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      kelly quit being a bitch lol
      agreed...stop h@tin...

lawl...i had to

Comment

• Originally posted by I_R_5m4r7 View Post
        its in the process of being built, not freshly built. the only thing "fresh in the motor right now is the head. this is a long project, i built the head to handle a 50 trm turbo, turbo went so im gonna replace the turbo so i can still drive the car until i get the money to go into my bottom end etc...military dont make a lot of money bro...plus i got a family...
        Nor do college students.... At the end of the day its your car, and your money, but its a waste in my eyes to do a ton of work and then just throw that work out the window because you couldn't afford a good turbo, but because you wanted to drive it now you are willing to risk all of that.

I know all about cutting corners and what it leads to, its not worth it.
        Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        kelly quit being a bitch lol
        Says the biggest bitch of them all.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• pavel needs to come back from mother russia. i miss him. i cant even text him and call him a douche or anything cause its international. :-(
          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            pavel needs to come back from mother russia. i miss him. i cant even text him and call him a douche or anything cause its international. :-(
            skype yo
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              skype yo
              They don't have internet in Russia.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• theres no corners being cut. its not like im putting an ebay turbo in it. what is ur beef with journal bearing turbos? i know plenty of guys that dont run BB turbos that are pushing 600+ whp...im not just getting some horrible piece of junk and putting it in my car. im gonna get a decent turbo, its just not gonna be ball bearing because i cant afford it...plain and simple

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  They don't have internet in Russia.
                  bullshit asshole. i sell to customers in russia

Comment

• i dont think he has skype
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by I_R_5m4r7 View Post
                      theres no corners being cut. its not like im putting an ebay turbo in it. what is ur beef with journal bearing turbos? i know plenty of guys that dont run BB turbos that are pushing 600+ whp...im not just getting some horrible piece of junk and putting it in my car. im gonna get a decent turbo, its just not gonna be ball bearing because i cant afford it...plain and simple
                      I don't have anything against journal bearing turbos, I just don't see the point in not using the best for a purpose built car, especially since it not your daily.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      bullshit asshole. i sell to customers in russia
                      trollface.jpg
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I don't have anything against journal bearing turbos, I just don't see the point in not using the best for a purpose built car, especially since it not your daily.

trollface.jpg
                        bullshit asshole, i sell to customers in russia

Comment

• i wish we had a bigger font size than 7, sometimes i feel it isnt big enough to get my point across in a comedic manner

Comment

and once again...just because it isnt ball bearing doesnt mean it isnt amazing. ball bearing isnt "the best" its just another type of bearing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              bullshit asshole, i sell to customers in russia
                              In Soviet Russia Dave no sell to customers, customers sell to Dave.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              i wish we had a bigger font size than 7, sometimes i feel it isnt big enough to get my point across in a comedic manner
                              I think SW would 'splode.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

In Soviet Russia Dave no sell to customers, customers sell to Dave.

I think SW would 'splode.
                                if customers sold to me, then id be the customer, so id be selling to them. woah, mind = blown

Comment

Working...
                                X