X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +1 on pics. is the neon stanced too ? lol

Comment

• naw im gonna get some widened steelies for the fronts to run slicks at the track and just a shitty set of wheels to run radials for the street. right now it has 15" VW avus wheels with 195/55 tires. i can damn near fit my head between the tire and the fender, but it doesnt move right now so the wheels are just there to sit on, not drive on.

this is before i chopped the springs down this weekend.

and this is how the neon looks right now

yikes...sorry i didnt realize how fuzzy that first pic was...its from my phone, all of them are...guess my windows phone hates night pics lol

Comment

• Its like fucking 20 questions in here...
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Its like fucking 20 questions in here...
          yeah but im the new guy i kinda expect to get interrogated a bit lol

Comment

• windows phone FTL, i know cuz i have one too

Comment

• it's random!! we could easily turn this into 21 questions...

Comment

• No.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• which one u got? i have the quantum. and it does pretty good. i **** that the flash goes off even in high light and there are still bugs here and there. sometimes the marketplace wont load and i have to restart the phone. it was worth it tho. got it for christmas and i enjoy the screen better than the iphone i had

ps: why does h at e get the asterisk treatment around here?

Comment

Its like fucking 20 questions in here...
                    indeed
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Because people were being morons, and saying people others were "haters" all the time, and that they were "hating" on cars, etc. Basically people couldn't handle it when people didn't like certain aspects of their cars, over reacted, and that lead to the zero tolerance policy and the censoring of hate.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• well you have a 2gen windows phone. i have windows mobile 6.1 lol. i use it for hotspot wifi, and it's very similar to having an aircard for my laptop

Comment

• Why the FUCK would anyone buy a Windows Mobile 6.1 phone ever....
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• if this turns into 20 fucking questions, im locking the tread and banning everyone who makes a post ending with a question mark
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Because people were being morons, and saying people others were "haters" all the time, and that they were "hating" on cars, etc. Basically people couldn't handle it when people didn't like certain aspects of their cars, over reacted, and that lead to the zero tolerance policy and the censoring of hate.
                              makes sense...hence i guess why damn near everyone here has the "****** gonna ****" tag somewhere in a thread lol. i figure it like katt williams says...let em do their job. if you got 100 ****** then you better be tryin to figure out how to get to 101 lmao

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              well you have a 2gen windows phone. i have windows mobile 6.1 lol. i use it for hotspot wifi, and it's very similar to having an aircard for my laptop
                              very nice. tethering is FTW...even tho im waiting for the day i catch BSOD on my phone

Comment

• Kelly you wana buy some 16 inch style 5s?

Comment

Working...
                                X