X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup. Still no sleep.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      Its soooo balls hot here, I'm sweatin my ass off
      Its 98 degrees outside....and its about to be 2am. wtf. tomorrows 110....excellent
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• booty-licious

probably one of my favorite photos ive taken
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Well I didn't do well last night... Fucking ex was all over her, she wanted nothing to do with him but FUCK.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• you should have told him off lol

-Dan

Comment

• I plan on it today. I honestly may beat him. He is such a douche, no one had that great a time because of him.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• just walk up to him and ask him if he wants to see a lightbulb if he replys yes then flick him in the eye if he trys to pull some shit drop him
                Originally posted by TheNeek
                BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• I'll handle this shit. I am going to tear into him tomorrow though.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post

I'll handle this shit. I am going to tear into him tomorrow though.
                    That's hot.
                    ...Waitwut?
                    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                      That's hot.
                      ...Waitwut?
                      You sick bastard haha. I'm gunna beat his shit. End of story.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• let him swing first. and don't make threats to him in front of people. it's considered assault. and that's according to the new castle county PD officer who left a voicemail on my phone lol
                        Pose for the frame

Comment

• Well in that case, I will just use my words, to describe how he should treat a girl like that, and how much of a douche he was at the party. He and his twin brother killed it. Both of their dates were rather attractive, but the dates wanted nothing to do with them, but they made it as hard as they could to talk to the girls. AKA have a good time...
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I should have never sold my fender roller

-Dan

Comment

• they're douches man. they'll get whats coming to them eventually. you just don't want to be that one who gets in trouble all for that man.
                              Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                                I should have never sold my fender roller
                                Who needs a fender roller when you have a PVC pipe.

Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                                they're douches man. they'll get whats coming to them eventually. you just don't want to be that one who gets in trouble all for that man.
                                Well with the new course of action, it should just be being like WTH, you didn't need to ruin basically what is supposed to be one of the best nights of your life for everyone, and that they didn't have to be world champion cock blockers all night long.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X