X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fucking killing it Dave.. hahahaha
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Wow fail smells just like my farts
      www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        my opinion is not an opinion, its fact
        Damn you
        Originally posted by Oxer
        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• There is no longer you and I....

Fuck I **** the radio, but god its good to have some form of background music.

Comment

• Originally posted by LozZz View Post
            Wow fail smells just like my farts
            Why are you still up? hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              There is no longer you and I....

i wish i had music at work
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• 1.36 here ox. I'm trying to sort out my mess of a computer

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  There is no longer you and I....

Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me...

Fucking dislike Rihanna for that one.
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    i wish i had music at work
                    Trust me, this shit isnt great. on weekends they have these house/electro mixes that are so god damn repetitive.. Ive heard all the #1 mainstream house songs like 3 times over.

Originally posted by LozZz View Post
                    1.36 here ox. I'm trying to sort out my mess of a computer
                    Fair enough.. You'd remember the shithouse Nova nation mixes on weekends right?

Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                    Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me...

Fucking dislike Rihanna for that one.
                    Id punch that bitch, but then again, it wouldnt be the first time thats happened..

Comment

• Nova shits on the radio here... But then again last night they were asking some chick what color her panties where and when/who/how/where she last fucked ... Those zany Japanese!

Comment

• Was it like phone sex on the radio? I wouldnt have understood a fkn word haha.

Comment

• Its 4am, and its quiet... that either means there will be an influx of drunk cunts around 5am, or I have an awesome, quiet rest of the night/morning ahead of me...

Comment

• It was 2 dudes pressuring this girl to tell em all the details. I think she won a prize I'd she answered all their Qs. But yeah the music on the radio here sucks ass.

Comment

• Where u working that u get drunk counts?

Comment

• Send me some fully hektic Jap electro so I can use it in future videos hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X