X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys.
    How's it goin'`?
    Originally posted by Oxer
    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• ugggnnnnnnnnn what it do RT

Comment

• GERMAN!!!!

How the fuck are ya!
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          GERMAN!!!!

How the fuck are ya!
          I'm fine.
          Just came back from winter holiday with some friends. learned how to snowboard.
          Where have you been?
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• I was on holiday

Back at work now...

Comment

• This has been my first season snowboarding too. It's been a painful experience so far hahaha

Except for Hakuba, that had so much powder it was like falling in marshmallows or something
              www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• How was it?

I really recommend holiday with friends. Best kind of holiday even though you have to pay for everything and nobody gives you money like parents would do^^

sounds like you missed your work

Comment

• Originally posted by LozZz View Post
                  This has been my first season snowboarding too. It's been a painful experience so far hahaha

Except for Hakuba, that had so much powder it was like falling in marshmallows or something
                  my first attempt was one year ago.l broke my hand after the second day but it was so mcuh fun i wanted to do it again. it definitely begins to work.

Comment

• Last time I went (my 3rd time) I tried board sliding a box and banged up my hip. It was a nice shade of black for 2-3 weeks. I suck, but I've had a ball everytime I've been boarding this year.
                    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

Last time I went (my 3rd time) I tried board sliding a box and banged up my hip. It was a nice shade of black for 2-3 weeks. I suck, but I've had a ball everytime I've been boarding this year.

I even tried to jumps on a small ramp. First jump was pretty good. Second landing hurt so much

Comment

This has been my first season snowboarding too. It's been a painful experience so far hahaha

Never been boarding... CBF driving 3 hours to bulla haha

Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                        How was it?

I really recommend holiday with friends. Best kind of holiday even though you have to pay for everything and nobody gives you money like parents would do^^

sounds like you missed your work
                        Was a blur.. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Never been boarding... CBF driving 3 hours to bulla haha

Was a blur.. haha
                          drunk freak

Comment

• Hai guise
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                              drunk freak
                              druuuuuuuuunk!
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• You're German, you should be able to obliterate me at drinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X