X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    waffles for breakfast. fucking delicious
    Mmmm u got me thinking about breakfast and I only just had dinner. Sushi train ftmfw!

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
    lozzz when the fuck are we going to hang out?
    You're in Yokohama/Kanagawa yeah?
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• Originally posted by LozZz View Post
      Mmmm u got me thinking about breakfast and I only just had dinner. Sushi train ftmfw!

You're in Yokohama/Kanagawa yeah?
      id rather have sushi than waffles.
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• closer, im fussa/tachikawa/hachiogi
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by LozZz View Post
          I really should have done something today but wifey was working so I was left unsupervised and ended up doing shit all hahaha
          Sounds like something I would do.

lozzz when the fuck are we going to hang out?
          When/If I come over, we're all getting together and going out drinking.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          waffles for breakfast. fucking delicious
          mmmmmm....
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• you got a bed here, well a couch. i dont drink so i can dd in my 7 PAX STEPWGN!!!!

might want to stay with lozzz cause im too chicken shit to go out and get lost and i got a wife and 2 kids (7/3)
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
              closer, im fussa/tachikawa/hachiogi
              Ah not so bad. Prolly only 90mins-ish drive away. Too bad there's nowhere decent in the middle to meet up

Comment

• i had waffles and bacon for breakfast this morning. dont cook bacon w/o a shirt, i never learn

Comment

you got a bed here, well a couch. i dont drink so i can dd in my 7 PAX STEPWGN!!!!

might want to stay with lozzz cause im too chicken shit to go out and get lost and i got a wife and 2 kids (7/3)
                  Haha thats fair enough dude...

Loz will show me a good time regardless hahaha

Comment

• you can just come here, its cool ill get you on base. experience a little bit of american soil lol

Comment

• Lol Ox WHEN you come over we're gettin smashed!

Comment

• yeah i was checkin his blog and hes doin hella shit. its hard with 1 income and 4 person family

Comment

you can just come here, its cool ill get you on base. experience a little bit of american soil lol
                          Sounds good... Although, Im pretty sure the soil is of Japanese origin haha.

Originally posted by LozZz View Post
                          Lol Ox WHEN you come over we're gettin smashed!
                          Pffft... Smashed is an understatement.

Comment

• no no no you dont understand. america came and carved this section and renamed it AMERICAN. dont you know the american way?! what are you aust... nvm

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              Loz will show me a good time regardless hahaha
                              Of course man hahaha

you can just come here, its cool ill get you on base. experience a little bit of american soil lol
                              Sounds cool man. I'll have some time off soon for spring break. I've just gotta work my schedule out

yeah i was checkin his blog and hes doin hella shit. its hard with 1 income and 4 person family
                              I'm counting down the days until I'm in the same boat. My wife and her mum already want me to put the stock suspension back on my car coz it's too bouncy (ie. Not good for when wifey gets knocked up)

Comment

• lol damn ittt. ******! all ******! tell them to kick rocks

Comment

Working...
                                X