X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back from a photoshoot, very legit. My first REAL attempt with off camera lighting, I was running around the car with a single speedlight in hand. Got some very legit shots. Should be up soon.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• So I was thinking today, and I really want to start a business that consist of nice wheels and specializing in getting "low". Opinions?

EDIT: like selling nice wheels (bbs, work,ect.) and refinishing wheels along with selling/installing coilovers and airbags. I would also do alignments and mounting/balancing tires. The VW scene is pretty big around my area and its always something I had a passion for.
      Last edited by wheelfetish; 06-04-2010, 10:05 PM.

-Dan

Comment

• oh 4chan. hahah

Comment

• formula d ruined by ex gf? check

lol
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• What happened?

I may have found a ride!!!
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• awesome!

my ex and her husband are gonna be there. its a very long story, but if i bump into them someone might be leaving in an ambulance. nothing worse than going someplace i really want to, and knowing someone i **** will be there. and i **** him more than you can ever imagine ****** someone. its unreal. ruined today since she told me she was going, and tomorrow im gonna be looking over my shoulder all day. luckily my roomate is going too. he said that if we bump into then, he'll help me kick this dudes face through the back of his skull

Comment

• sounds like an epic story
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                  sounds like an epic story
                  i suppose its ok. not one i really like to retell. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    awesome!

my ex and her husband are gonna be there. its a very long story, but if i bump into them someone might be leaving in an ambulance. nothing worse than going someplace i really want to, and knowing someone i **** will be there. and i **** him more than you can ever imagine ****** someone. its unreal. ruined today since she told me she was going, and tomorrow im gonna be looking over my shoulder all day. luckily my roomate is going too. he said that if we bump into then, he'll help me kick this dudes face through the back of his skull
                    Can I take pictures if this happens?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      Can I take pictures if this happens?
                      totally. make sure to tag me on fb ahahaha

Comment

• Oh shit I just found out some crazy shit

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          awesome!

get a VIP pass so you dont have to get into contact :P

Drama you are like god
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• im gonna try lol. i always shoot for vip

"im a supermod on stanceworks, im a mod on superhonda, im admin on tuner-junction, i work for north american motorsports, i work for oettinger america. let me get some vip status?"

lol!

Comment

• lmfao. Just say you work for Superhonda, tuner-junction and the infamous StanceWorks crew lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                lmfao. Just say you work for Superhonda, tuner-junction and the infamous StanceWorks crew lol
                                i think my other 2 jobs carry more weight. we sponsor waterfest and h20 every year lol

Comment

Working...
                                X