This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    Well today officially sucked. Got my tires mounted but they couldn't balance them because they don't have the sticky weights. Bunch of idiots I swear. I ask them if they could do it and if they had the weights. "yeah yeah we will have them done in 20 mins" ok, so I come back and they're not balanced. So I paid $14 to mount tires that I can't even put on because they're not balanced. Stupid people should be fired and give people who need jobs their jobs.

And to top the cake, I only work mondays now and get paid $40 a week. What the fuck is that? that wont get me anywhere. He said I could come in anytime and help him, but to just learn so I guess thats good? Then, I tell my grandpa that Apple carwash didn't call me back because they like to dick around and he started bitching about how I should call them every day and ask whats up and that hes going to call them. Fuck that im not doing that shit.

This summer sucks soo much dicks that I just want it to be August and start college.
    /rant.
    That sucks. Work at a grocery store?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      That sucks. Work at a grocery store?
      Fuck dat haha. Did that three years ago and it blew huge dick. I just want to open up my own wheel/tire shop and only sell legit wheels and coilovers and good stuff like that ha

-Dan

Comment

• Booked my room at the A-Loft today. Gah 512 is gonna be epic.
        -Brandon-

Comment

• not sure if I'll be going to 512, if my car sells in time maybe, but honestly theres other places I would rather be going

Comment

• Im not going to 512. To far and cost to much money for me. Plus I don't have a job so im broke.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
              Im not going to 512. To far and cost to much money for me. Plus I don't have a job so im broke.
              You could ride with me and Charlie, make shit cheaper for us hahah.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yo my shaka hat flew out the window on the highway today, and my friend was behind me, stopped and got that shit for me, I was sooo pumped, its kind of beat up now but its got more character

Comment

• l;fkjaoeihfaieuohfaehgpaiehgpaogehgapgeojga;

I might go to 512
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                    im soooo bored with Red Dead already.
                    <<<<<<
                    Originally posted by TheNeek
                    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• guess who has a job now?

oyea, dats right

Drama you are like god
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• yayyyyyy where att
                        Originally posted by TheNeek
                        BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                          <<<<<<
                          hehe thank you sir! Just hit a lick fo fifty mo brickkksss!!!!

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Someone BUY THESE NOW!!!!!!

04' 350z
                            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                            That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• So at 4:30am last night, after waiting three hours for a tow truck, I found out that my car can still get on a tow truck if I take my front bumper off.

Last edited by JSanders; 06-04-2010, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                                yayyyyyy where att

Corner bakery . A really expensive restaurant, which means extra pay

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X