X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got two bikes and a set of wheels on craigslist, and got ONE inquiry about the wheels, which was lowball as fuck.

Dammit, I'm just trying to make some space and $$ for a set of coilovers that aren't blown
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• My expansion tank, that I replaced like 6 months ago, just went out.
      Last edited by JSanders; 06-04-2010, 01:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSanders View Post
        My expansion tank, that I replaced like 6 months ago, just went out.
        Weak. I **** it when shit breaks. Especially when it's new(ish)

I **** the way my car drives, and smells (since driving it cross-country, it smells like something died in my air system) but she looks so pretty. I love this car, even if nobody else does.
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• so i guess im in the boonies of PA since there was a girl at a diner named Bobby Sue
          Originally posted by TheNeek
          BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by iscrape View Post
            so i guess im in the boonies of pa since there was a girl at a diner named bobby sue
            hahahhahah
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ITS HERE! As promised, pictures

cant wait to install it

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• That is SOOO AWESOME can't wait to see it in.

BTW the pics I saw of your car at State of Stance were sick. Wheels look so hot.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• im soooo bored with Red Dead already.

04' 350z
                  89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                  That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Red Dead got boring fast. It really wasn't as great as it was made out to be.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I mean its a fucking awesome game... but the online got boring fast and theres no payoff. But the single player might have been the best i've ever played.

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• I just found it got all around boring fast. Its odd cause I loved GTA, but there is something about RDR that I just don't like.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          That is SOOO AWESOME can't wait to see it in.

BTW the pics I saw of your car at State of Stance were sick. Wheels look so hot.
                          Neither can I, debating on weather or not to modify my airbag wiring loom or buy another one, if i mod mine i can do it today, if not i'll have to wait and im so impatient to get this shit in.

Thanks btw, im suprised how much love it got.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• dude....that wheel..
                            i got these cheeseburgers.....

ps. pm-ing you now.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                              Neither can I, debating on weather or not to modify my airbag wiring loom or buy another one, if i mod mine i can do it today, if not i'll have to wait and im so impatient to get this shit in.

Thanks btw, im suprised how much love it got.
                              MOD THAT ISH!!!

On a side note my Hundreds hat just came. Soooo Fresh.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well today officially sucked. Got my tires mounted but they couldn't balance them because they don't have the sticky weights. Bunch of idiots I swear. I ask them if they could do it and if they had the weights. "yeah yeah we will have them done in 20 mins" ok, so I come back and they're not balanced. So I paid $14 to mount tires that I can't even put on because they're not balanced. Stupid people should be fired and give people who need jobs their jobs.

And to top the cake, I only work mondays now and get paid $40 a week. What the fuck is that? that wont get me anywhere. He said I could come in anytime and help him, but to just learn so I guess thats good? Then, I tell my grandpa that Apple carwash didn't call me back because they like to dick around and he started bitching about how I should call them every day and ask whats up and that hes going to call them. Fuck that im not doing that shit.

This summer sucks soo much dicks that I just want it to be August and start college.
                                /rant.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X