This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    If we pay him, he will. He specializes in rave's bro hahaha. He's so good live.

And yes Heather is the best woman on the face of the Earth. PERIOD.

Shut up Alex. I said MOSTLY so it was directed to anyone, just mostly Sean, gosh is that such an issue. HO.
    We could figure out a way. At least 1 party this year. We'll see how good our parties are before we decide anything first lol Tell him we will pay him + give him a place to stay + booze

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      Heather is the best female out there by far lol

And Kielan, your dj friend has to dj at one of our house parties this year lol. Were having raves, not parties btw haha. We have like 5 of those huge dj speakers
      +1 to that

And we have toooo many raves here in el paso lol. Damn ravers, i already knocked one out friday, two more got knocked by my friend today
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I'm sure he'd be down. He would have to make quite the treck down from the Cuse so I am sure if we threw a girl or 7 his way he wouldn't mind
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• wait is this a mix of dubstep songs or did he make em?

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• We don't have enough lol. I blast dubstep in my car and everyone just looks at me in the "damn crazy kid" way haha

-Dan

Comment

• S14 is not amused.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
              SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

I'm sure he'd be down. He would have to make quite the treck down from the Cuse so I am sure if we threw a girl or 7 his way he wouldn't mind
                I mean if he wants a girl I could hook him up but they're going to be like a 2/10 and weigh a shit ton lol

-Dan

Comment

• lmfao

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    wait is this a mix of dubstep songs or did he make em?
                    Mix. But its hella legit. Check it.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                    We don't have enough lol. I blast dubstep in my car and everyone just looks at me in the "damn crazy kid" way haha
                    Dubstep tends to get that reaction.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                    I mean if he wants a girl I could hook him up but they're going to be like a 2/10 and weigh a shit ton lol
                    YIKES. Well then nevermind. I guess I am gunna have to bring down some of my PSU chicks then to spice up your lame ass parties hahahah.

EDIT: 3,400th post w00t!
                    Last edited by Kielan; 06-03-2010, 10:09 PM.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Mix. But its hella legit. Check it.

Dubstep tends to get that reaction.

YIKES. Well then nevermind. I guess I am gunna have to bring down some of my PSU chicks then to spice up your lame ass parties hahahah.

EDIT: 3,400th post w00t!
                      Yes you should haha. That saturday were probably having our first party to kick in the new school year so it will probably be small. It only gets better over time haha

And you should see the way people look at me when I blast Crystal Castles haha

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                        Yes you should haha. That saturday were probably having our first party to kick in the new school year so it will probably be small. It only gets better over time haha

And you should see the way people look at me when I blast Crystal Castles haha
                        That Saturday being which Saturday? Hahahah.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

That Saturday being which Saturday? Hahahah.
                          The saturday before school starts? haha August 7th I think

-Dan

Comment

• Damn you go really early haha. I dont have to get down till the 19th. Classes don't start until the 23rd.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Mix. But its hella legit. Check it.!
                              o ok. Cause I was listening to it and I recognized some songs and was like wtf? lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Pretty sure I have an actually serious buyer for my car, and hopefully I can sell it by next week

This summer kind of sucks, don't like my car right now, missing my girl friend, my moms on my back about getting a job, shit sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X