- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• U mad?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Fuck you all.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
          U mad?
          O he mad

Originally posted by Kielan
          can't trust black people..

Comment

• Fuck Im hungry

Comment

• Furious.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Furious.

Comment

• Buy those, buy new lips, paint the centers white, get adapters, ready for show season 2011.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Im going to murder someone....so i have my samsung tv that till recently i've never had an issue with samsung. Luckily i bought the black tie protection plan from Best Buy and everything is getting fixed under that warranty. However starting in Dec. the TV would kick out of HDMI1 and goto cable all on its own and wouldn't let me swtich back unless i turned off the TV and then it would let me goto PC and then i'd have to turn it off again and then i could go back to HDMI1. However the LED light that flashes if it receives a signal was going crazy like someone was fucking with me. They had to come out twice to confirm the problem, the first time the guy treated me like a moron and insisted a firmware flash would fix it....it didn't. Then the next guy had to come out and do an evaluation and then order the parts. So first week of Feb. everything is fixed...or so i think.

Last night i got a whole new problem. Now its acting like its receiving a signal and the TV volume goes up to 100 and continues to flash it on my screen. Luckily everything is routed through a receiver and nothing plays through the tv speakers, but its getting annoying. Now the guy is coming back on Friday, which means blocking off a few hours in the day to wait for him, then order parts and wait a few weeks then have the tv fail again.....I wonder when i can get them to buy me a new tv!?!?!/

long rant is long and punctuation is not needed....
                    Last edited by da3bous; 03-02-2011, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• Your house is haunted.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm having a similar problem with my LG tv in my dorm, it will randomly turn the volume all the way down and keep it there and I can't do anything about it.

Then, I'll have to unplug the power source from the back and plug it back in to reset shit and it doesnt do it for awhile and then it starts doing it again a few days later.

bullshit tvs lol
                        1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                        2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                        flickr

Comment

• Examine the bullshit taking place on my MBP...

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Your house is haunted.
                            honestly i've thought that before, weird shit has happened here, hearing weird things, odd shadows when i walk out to investigate. But its a brand new building and im the first one to have lived in the apt. But that doesn't stop me from having a gun in my bedroom, paranoia is a hell of a syndrome

Comment

Examine the bullshit taking place on my MBP...

HD full?

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                                I'm having a similar problem with my LG tv in my dorm, it will randomly turn the volume all the way down and keep it there and I can't do anything about it.

Then, I'll have to unplug the power source from the back and plug it back in to reset shit and it doesnt do it for awhile and then it starts doing it again a few days later.

bullshit tvs lol
                                Yeah they replaced the main board and the board for the touch panel on the tv already. Which i don't know what else they can replace at this point. But for christs sake it sucks having to pull the tv down every single time.

Comment

Working...
                                X